Do you care if a girl/guy wears the same clothes often?

There's this guy I know who wears the same black cardi pretty much every time I see him, It's soft and cute, so I still love him to pieces!

But then again, when I see him I always try to wear something different, but he pretty much sticks with the same combo of 3 things.

Does it affect you when a potential partner wears the same clothes constantly? Do you like him/her less cos it appears like they aren't making an effort? Comment and give your opinion!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kind of hard, because there could be an actual reason for it other than that they're not making an effort. They might just not have a huge selection of clothes. I know when I'm low on money, I tend to buy very basic stuff that I'll be able to wear often, because it's just more reasonable than buying something flashy that I'll only wear once in a while.

Of course I like seeing a guy dress differently everyday, it's a nice change I guess lol, but it doesn't make me like them less if they don't. :]

What Guys Said 7

• I don't personally care. All I know is that when I was a teenager I had a green and black shirt that was my favorite shirt and I would wear it whenever I could. Often I would even wash it so that I could wear it again asap.

Just my opinion but anyone who even thinks about it enough to consider it a turnon or a turnoff is looking way too deeply into the wrong things and nitpicking.

• I personally don't care. It's just not worth it to care about those little things. As long as it's clean then It's fine with me.

• Imo, girls who constantly wears the same clothes are a turnoff especially if I have a bigger wardrobe than them. I don't care if its ugly but they should wear one flashy thing at least once a week. For me, I wear casual clothes to school but on Fridays I would wear nice Rock and Republic Jeans/ CA shirt etc.

• if she wears something that makes her feel confortable, I like that. its not about the clothes, its about the personality, and for example my friends and ex bought me clothes, and to me its not just comfortable but it means something.

• Nope not at all it shows that they are normal and down to earth to me and as long as there comfortable then I don't mind one bit

• No, I don't care.

• It's always nice to see someone wearing different clothing for once, especially women in my opinion. Though, if they don't, it's not like I won't talk to them. Just a small preference.

What Girls Said 6

• i do know a guy that is totally the same.i didn't say a thing about it but yeh it bothers me.what I did was one time when I was that close already,i tried to get in really close to his clothing and as if tryna look around what I like.but really I just wanted to hint him that he has to wear other stuff..

i went and fold his stuff and started acting like ohh my I love this shirt,dyme this would really loook good on you,and this and that and I stopped and say you musta really love that coths you're in soo much because you have a lot of nice stuff here that you don't wear its all cramped in hre...then he started wearing other wearing it..i found out he was just wearing same thing over and over because he feels cute in it and he just feel like if he wears something else that he won't look cute.and he had comfy issues he buys 5 pieces of the same things if he thinks it looks cute on him and he's comfortable wearing it..some guys do not give so much attentions on dressing up..

• I do not care if my guy wears the same clothes. The person I am with now. I have seen repeats in what he wears(not back to back of course) but it does not bother me because he is clean and the repeat of clothes are clean. What he wears is his perogative as long as he's dressed to go wherever we are going properly. That's all I ask and that we match. I mean he can't be dressed down if I am dressed up. wouldn't look paired. :-)

• Honestly for me its a turn off.

• I don't always care unless if it is everytime

• i think guys have way less clothes than girls usually do on average. The guy I like wears different shirts and stuff everyday and he ha enough to not have to wear one twice in one week. But I think he has like 5 different pair of the same shorts. But I never really notice actually. I like him for him, not how he dresses or how often he wear a shirt.

• Somehow I don't mind guys wearing same kind of clothes as long as they are clean. But for girls, I think girls should dress and look good.