Dark Hair And Pale Skin?

How do guys feel about dark hair/pale skin on a girl?

I have dark hair naturally and pale skin with black eyes. I used to always lighten my hair to a lighter brown because I felt that my dark hair was intimidating or harsh-looking. Now I'm 19 and I realize that it might not be a problem. Do you think it is? I want the brutal honest truth and I won't hold it against you. And if it is too harsh or intimidating, what can a girl do with makeup or other things to make it look softer?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I prefer to date dark-haired pale skinned girls.
  • Vote B I prefer dark hair, but I don't like pale skin.
  • Vote C I like pale skin, but I don't like dark hair.
  • Vote D I like all types of women and this stuff doesn't matter.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 6

• No way is it a problem. I look the same. I have dark brunette hair and pale skin, although the only difference is that I have light blue eyes I LOVE the way I look. I wouldn't touch a bottle of hair dye or go anywhere near a tanning bed to save my life.

In fact, My boyfriend, who is full blooded Cherokee Native American, says girls with pale skin and dark hair drive him crazy!

Point being, I don't care if you're blonde, brunette, tan or pale, I think we all look best with what we were born with. Don't change a thing girl! :D

• I don't know what guys but I think it is pretty.

• emo? get sum sun. but if that's your style, then go for it.

• Not emo lol. Some people just don't tan, including myself. I only burn and then turn white again.

• Actually, the word Emo is from Emotive Hardcore, a type of hardcore punk music from the 80's. The emo=emotional is just silly teenage nonsense.

• Its not emo!! emo isn't a style its an emotion. hence the name, emo is a word shortened from the word emotion. everyone knows that!! DUUUUHHH!!!!!

• Show Older
  • I have pale skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. I've gotten some comments about how I look "evil" because of my features, but I've also gotten some really nice compliments. I think you're going to look best with whatever features you were born with. If I was meant to have light hair, I would have it naturally.

• I'm sorry but when I see a pale girl with really dark hair I think it makes the girl look cracked out. I guess it really depends on the what the girl looks like. Some might be able to pull it off.

• I love dark hair and pale skins, but does things don't really matter

• You sound beautiful!

Why tone it down?!? No way!

I have very pale skin, green/blue eyes, and really light brown hair that transcends into blond. I don't really like my hair color.I would give anything to have natural black hair!

• NO WAY! I have dark hair and fair skin and I used to dye mine blond until my best guy friend told me that I look way hotter with my dark hair. He said it made me look mysterious in a good way and lots of guys LOVE IT! So girl love what god gave ya and if you don't like it you can always play around with the hair dye or better yet do some little Carmel or a lighter brown high lights!

• Selected as most helpful

How many paintings from the great artists throughout history have you seen with dark hair and tanned skin? None, that's right. Dark hair against soft alabaster skin is not only sexy, it is healthy and beautiful. Touch the skin of a woman who is 40 and had dark, tanned skin all her life, then do the same with a 40 year-old woman with skin like yours. The tanned skin will be dry, leathery, and textured not smooth, the others will be soft, silky, and smooth. I would take yours over a tan any day and so would a million other guys I know.

SS,

Gregory

• ive knoticed that a lot of the media portrays women with tans and blonde/lighter hair so its natural for someone to think that's what pretty is but in my opinion that's bullsh*t. don't think that what you look like defines you either. its what you think. I oogle unhelthaly over ghostly skin and black hair. every guy has their own preference tho. if a guy thinks that your not pretty cus your hair and skin don't look like how all the f***ing models and playboys dye and tan theirs then he's a shallow asshole

• I absolutley love women with dark hair and fair skin, even lily white skin. ( Vampire women)

I find it it very sexy.

• I wish I could find a girl who was pale and had black eyes and hair that's a huge turn on in my book

• What I've noticed is that most women are pretty. I personally like pale skinned women. Very attractive. And Dark hair is good, too! I'm a 22 year old guy and women come in all shapes and sizes and tones...heh. So don't worry about your color or your skin. Be healthy and guys will like you. And if there are guys who don't they most likely are scum dirtbags and you wouldn't want them liking you anyhow. And don't worry about looking intimidating to guys. First of all black just isn't and second we are the warrior sex mwahaha.

• Ok, I personally LOVE pale skinned girls I typically prefer lighter hair colors, but I'm fine with just about anything.

• it shouldnt matter althought all of us have prefrences.i like white girls more than anything, but I have dated halk the world, from white to black, from 5 foot to 6. from younger to older than me. its all gravy baby.