If a girl can't hold eye contact with you is it nervousness or something else?

If a girl that used to be able to hold eye contact with you, after a few months of not seeing you, can't hold it anymore while talking to you, does it mean she is nervous around you, is she not pleased to see you again, or what? I know if I ask her about it shell lie and say that everything is OK, but I know that's not true. But its weird. What could it be.

mmh, we were just friends, we used to hang out sporadically, and see each other at work everyday, but they changed my shift and we stopped seeing each other for 3 months. We didn't hanged out that much outside of work.
I missed her a lot, so it seemed weird to me that while she showed happiness at seeing me again, she seemed a little off while talking to me, avoiding my eyes. She used to be able to look at me while talking without any problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not really sure what your relationship was to this girl? Are you friends? Were you together? it could be that something has happened that she feels she can't tell you about and maybe you are better off not knowing. If you find that along with the little or no eye contact, she's suddenly become a mystery and difficult to track down then I think you should I either confront her about it and be prepared to hear the ugly truth or let her disappear. However, you really need to provide more information on your situation because, half of me thinks that she could have done something awful to you and the other half that something awful has happened to her?

What Girls Said 4

• This could be anything.

She may have done something that she is ashamed of?

She might not feel the same?

Lost confidence?

Anything.

• uh maybe she likes you, or feels awkward, thinks you don't like her...idk may have had something to do with you guys not talking for a while... maybe she thought she did something wrong or thinks you did something wrong.. its not enough info to judge but it could be all those things. because if you guys dated maybe she felt guilty about cheating or something of that sort, but you said you didn't date

• were you guys dating?

• Oh yea, she must be feeling pretty awkward, or just feels distant from you at the moment.

What Guys Said 0