Do American girls find Prince William attractive?

or do they even know who he is?

• Yes.. all girls secretly want to be a princess
    30% (6)43% (3)33% (9)Vote
  • No... he's a post twat.
    70% (14)57% (4)67% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose A, but I'd sooner marry an Arabian prince or something. I wouldn't much fancy being a Windsor.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I voted yes, I think that he is good looking I mean he's not a beast or a dog. He's average. But I don't think all girls want to be a princess especially of England after Princess Di. I mean to be fair, kaite middleton is the better looking of the two.

However, I want to marry for love not fame, glory, or money. Those things don't make you happy they just full a material void.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's not the hottest guy around, but he's attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • we all know who he is...he is on the news, referenced in movies, etc

and he used to be really attractive...now not so much...

0|0
    0|0
  • We know who he is... He's attractive, I guess. But, if he's a total jerk, I probably wouldn't think of him that way anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • He used to be attractive,but year by year he's starting to look like Charles and he's balding or has a receding hairline,so,no I don't.

I prefer Harry,now he's HOT:)

3|0
    0|0
  • We know who he is and no I don't know many people that find him attractive if any.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol

No I don't really find him that attractive, he's OK though.

For some reason I also find him way more attractive when he has his mouth closed, somehow makes a huge difference with him.

And I agree with Evangelia, he used to be hotter, but I still thin he's better looking than Harry

0|0
    0|0
  • I am European but I am gonna answer.

Nah I don't find him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prince William is a hawt SOB! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • He's somewhat attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I think his brother is more handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • He's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's ugly as hell. he looks like an inbred horse

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted yes, because he is good looking, but I have seen better

0|0
    0|0
  • besides the fact that he's a prince, there's nothing that attractive about him

0|0
    0|0
    • would you marry him

• Show All
    • really? If he was a regular person and I was in love with I would marry him but I'd never want to be Kate Middleton

• of course if he was a regular person and I loved him, it wouldn't matter. but going strictly by looks (since that's really all I know about him), I wouldn't

• if its that guy they have been talkign about on the news yesssssss he is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think either of them are that hot. Kate Middleton is the hottest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!