Is it true that guys find Asian girls unattractive?

i honestly don't find myself ugly at all. all my friends are caucasian and whenever we go out, they always get a lot of attention but somehow I never get any specific attention. is it because asians are undesirable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly NOT.

I like the looks of Asian girls as much as any others.

It's worth noting that Asia is immense and that there are many Asian countries with very different types of girls in Asia:

I'll start closest to my home, (and I'll forget some of course, I'm not a computer!):

>Turkey

>Eastern Russia (Siberia)

>Israel

>Lebanon

>Syria, Iran, Iraq

>Saudi Arabia

>Mongolia, China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan

>India, Pakistan, Afghanistan

ALL ASIAN

Many different body & face & skin types in all those countries & regions of Asia, but really, NOT one of them could be called 'unattractive' certainly NOT 'undesirable'! Just different.

• oops I posted this upstairs^ by accident. Tell him for me I can't send it out again without signing out- thanks lol

• When people talk about Asian girls in this context, they're generally referring to China, Japan, Korea, SE Asia, and those whose ancestors are from those countries, not India or the Middle East, even though those areas are of course in Asia.

• @opinionowner as an Asian girl I thank you for the Geography lesson. It seems ignorant politicians get to reinvent geography too. 👍

What Guys Said 36

• No way. Asians are frequently fetishsised, they're that attractive.

• but guys who have an Asian fetish tend to find ugly Asian women attractive, even. that's why you see white men with below average Asian women quite frequently

• Fetishes are not a criteria of attractiveness.
      Just like some men like extremely obese women. Does that make obese women the norm of attractiveness?

Think about it.
      And yes, he's right: many Asian-Fetish guys, if not all, wouldn't be able to get a girl outside of Asia, and settle for "cans" when they move to the East.

• "Fetishes are not a criteria of attractiveness"

No, not universally. But as a memetic insight into popular culture, it stands just fine.

• I myself am not attracted to Asians, nut that's not to say I haven't seen some attractive looking Asian girls. I do know plenty of guys (mostly white guys) that love Asians and think they're more attractive than other general races. It's just a preference. I do also notice many non-white races are attracted up white girls, myself included. Not sure why though.

• Yeah, I've noticed that when I've traveled in the past. I seldom raise an eyebrow back home, but put my blonde/blue/fair self anywhere else (I lived in Spain...) and all the cat callers and attention comes out.

• Again... whatever helps you sleep at night. :)

• Windy-rose,don't flatter yourself because most Asians here in singapore would stare at yellow-haired caucasians,there're caucasians and look VASTLY different,that's why.Haha don't think too much.You'll get people starting at you just because you're white,not because you're beautiful is what I'm trying to say.

• I think Asian girls are gorgeous...

• Absolutely not. Most guys find them irresitible, especially in their own lands.

• Most guys I know like Asian women but don't have the confidence to approach them sometimes if they feel there might be a cultural barrier or if they suspect that she might only be interested in Asian men. Try being a little bit more outgoing and talkative.

• well I'm black and I don't think all Asians are unattractive, although I prefer white girls the most. some Asians are beautiful. depends on what type of asian, and the girl herself.

• Not really, I am very attracted to Asian girls, though the feeling usually isn't mutual. I usually date Black or White girls. Not that I would be unwilling to date an Asian, just haven't met one attracted to me.

• I find a much higher proportion of Asian women beautiful than I do European women. I have some friends who have only had Asian lovers (I have never and want that to change). I'd be interested in where you live/ I would think that on both coasts, especially around metropolitan area, you will find any man at least as interested in Asian women than other "menu selections".

• No, I've seen some sian women that were BEAUTIFUL! Just like any race, some are prettier than others, but I NEVER thought a girl was ugly just for being asian...

• Well, being myself Slavic and married to a Korean woman... I have to say though that most White People do not find Asians attractive in general -and many whites that date Asians are losers that can't find a girl in their own race- , and that Asian People, in general, see themselves as uglier than Whites.

In my opinion, it's true. And Asians in Asia are not politically correct as we are in the West, so they have no shame or guilt in saying or thinking this.
    In Korea, women will often tell my wife, enviously "I wish my babies were mixed as well, because they would look better". No comment.

My personal opinion? Most Asians are indeed unattractive. It's easier to find good looking whites/blacks/hispanics/arabics than it is to find an attractive Asian.
    That being said, lots of Asian populations suffer from malnutrition, and stressful lives that negatively impact their development and looks. This is my opinion and not science.

On a side note, Asians also have smaller penises and lack strong gender-specific curves. Big tits and ass are rare. Facial hair for men is sparse.

But the most unattractive features of Asians, the ones from Asia, are 1) their shallow, materialistic thinking 2) their horrible attitudes towards their spouses 3) their lack of interest for anything else but shopping, careers, hedonism etc...
    Funnily; many whites complain about the same thing about white women, and that is why they prefer Asians...

Me? I think my Asian wife is beautiful and she has a great personality. So to hell with all the rest.

• We do find them attractive its just that good looking Asians are hard to find. The Asians in this link video are hot.

• i find Asian girls super attractive...and would totaly date a girl of Asian decent if she liked me and got along with me...i just don't know very many personaly

• Where do you live? Here in Calif. I see white guys with Asian girls all the time. I myself have gone out with Asian girls, and two of my good friends (caucasian) are married to Asian girls. Are you maybe coming off as aloof?

What's your phone #? :)

• No! You're not around the right group of guys! Generally, but not always, guys who like anime and manga and video games and nerdy girls think Asians are hot. In general, guys who like dumb sluts find Asian girls unattractive. Try flirting in a book store or library or nerdy place.

• No way..Asian girls are hotter then da average girl..they got something other girls dont...not sure what they just have it lol

• God no. Apparently every guy finds Asian girls hot lol. I know I do :P but I dunno, I like tanned skin. But, it's usually cause Asian girls, for some reason, are more likely to have interests similar to my own. I.e. games, computers, science, anime, scifi, fantasy, etc.

• Are you a quiet person? Oftentimes that is interpreted as you not being interested (especially if you are attractive)... Or perhaps your friends are really outgoing? Or perhaps they are super attractive and steal all the attention!

• Not at all. If anything I find certain people just desire particular races. I've seen black guys with Asian girls white guys with Asian girls. Its not about the race. You just need to broaden your circle I guess. Don't know what the hell that means but it sounds nice. You'll meet someone eventually.

• Asian guys tell me they like white girls.

I'm white, and like Asian girls.

They are so beautiful and different.

My dream is to marry one later in life.

But at age 94, I don't have much time left.

• Its all about perspective really. And who the girl is. I'm not a huge fan of them except for the Japanese ones (well, so far).

• Not at all! Maybe you just need a makeover? A new style? Some guys may be intimidated to approach you. Do you smile a lot. or look mean without knowing it? I am white, and dated asian, and loved about every minute of it.

• depends on the guy but most guys I know love asians. my friend was telling me about some hot Asians just the other day haha

but personally, I don't like the way most of them look, and I disagree with a lot of their beliefs, so I really couldn't go out with an Asian girl unless she was Japanese.

Japanese girls tend to have bigger t*ts and actual asses and curves, never seen a fat japanese girl either. so judging by looks, only japanese girls, by beliefs, same.

• Like any other race, there are attractive and unattractive people from each. Of all races, Asians are one of my favorites. I'm white btw

• Asian women are the most beautiful women in our multiverse.

• Not at all Asian girls are very attractive

• No, of course not. Probably just the way you dress or act.

• for me its either hit or miss.

usually I find them drop dead gorgeous 10's

or 1's

where Caucasian women its all over that chart for me.

weird? very

• asian girls are fav (as in the race not nessarily having to do with the continent)

• thats true for me

• Most guys love an Asian girl, because they're petite and joyful. I don't like though.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on what guys you're talking about. Lots of white american men love Asian girls.

I'm black and I'm attracted to Asian girls, but some of the east Asian girls can be really skinny and have fewer curves. Some are still cute though.

maybe its where you're from. I'm in nyc and I see white guys with Asian girls every day walking around kissing and stuff. Several times a day. One of my friends and I made a joke of it one day, trying to see how many Asian woman/white guy couples we could count vs. Asian woman/other guy couples. The latter is least common from what we see everyday.

• Really? That's so weird! In my area, the girls guys tend to find SO attractive are Asian and I know MANY guys who have a preference for Asian girls. From what I've seen and heard, Asian girls are considered very exotic, desirable, and beautiful. That's all I ever hear from my male friends who heavily prefer Asians.

• im attractive look at my pic

• i hope not :(

• Saying this from a girls perspective, I think most Asians are attractive. They seem more elegant then most people.

• Nope,there is nothing wrong with you or Asians in general.Dont allow yourself to feel like that.

• No, absolutely not. Some guys crush quietly. I honestly didn't find myself attractive at all and when an attractive guy told me he liked me I didn't believe him. Don't worry. Most guys I talk to are in love with Asian girls.

• we should be proud of being ASIAN ---- we are beautiful in other ways :D

Just be confident and everything will be ok

• Heck No! Asians are very beautiful, I doubt any guys find them unattractive.

• as long as your beautiful guys like u.no matter which race.

• are you crazy? they love the "gueisha" stereotype... they do, even if they deny... is unconscious!

• Every race has its ups and down, and no everyone is BEAUTIFUL and others eyes.

• Sweetie, Asians are attractive. Maybe you're not. Stop generlizing

• Everyone has different preferences. If anything, guys are into Asians because we're seen as exotic.

• or just beautiful! asians are perfect! :)

• I don't think Asians in general are beautiful.there are beautiful people in every races,though rare^_^ I define beauty by one's faces and personality,not so much the body.

• I like girls with nice skin, long dark hair, and a pretty face; since a lot of Asian girls fit that description, that is why I like 'em. Not because of any exotic thing.