Can "fat girls" get hot guys too?

We usually divide people in two groups thin/hot and fat/ugly

but it's a group between, those who aren't thin, but not fat, (is it called curvaceous?,did I spell that right?) And is it possible for those girls to get hot guys? I have asked if fat/ugly girls can get hot boyfriends, and the overall answer was no. So can this group of girls in between, get the hot guys that the gorgeous girls always carry on their arm?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is just from my experience, but it doesn't seem to happen. I have a few friends who are that "in between group", and they have issues getting any boyfriend, hot or not.

Just the other day one of those friends asked a guy who wasn't the best looking but seemed like a nice guy out to coffee. He turned her down, they asked for the number of our super hot friend.

From what I've seen, guys like hot or pretty girls, and if they don't deem you as such, you could be waiting a long time for a boyfriend. Why do you think I hold on to mine so tight? Lol.

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't say it's impossible but obviously it would be hard. The hottest guys are going to end up with the hottest girls because they have the choice of anyone they want. The same goes for girls. Would you expect to see a guy who is a little overweight with the hottest girl or the football captain who's muscular and in great shape? Most guys have no problems with girls who are a bit curvy but generally the thinner but not skinny girls are the more attractive ones so the hot guy will pick them.

• The average woman in the USA is about 7 lbs below being obese, so definitely fat.
    Average women still manage to find average men.

• I'm not hot... decent I guess. But yes, "fat girls" (hate that term) can get a hot guy but even more important they can most certainly get a hot good guy... any good guy. I love soft girls. Really love 'em. Nothing wrong with skinny girls or any in between. Like I say, all women are beautiful until proven otherwise. My wife has some beautiful hips, soft tummy and small girls up above. She is the definition of hourglass, to the fullest. She is never happy with her figure but I am never unhappy... So, um... there you have it.

• Seen it happen. So yes.

• just like fat guys can get hot chicks... there are two options known to me:

1 get rich and look for a gold digger
    2 have an amazing personality and insane luck.

• I don't know the definition of fat and hot can change from person to person

• much more likely for a "heavier" girl to land a hot guy than a fat guy landing a hot girl. Curves look good on some women. Same can't be said about guys.

• In p*rn, then yes. Hot guys will have sex with overweight women. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but that's reality. Most "hot" guys will use an overweight woman just for sex.

• if you have hot skin you can get hot guys, in other word if you would be a hot girl if you weren't overweight you can get hot guy. possible, with less chance.

• can fat guys get hot girls? unless they're millionaires, i don't think so

• well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'm sure its possible.

• if a fat girls not extremely over rate and is active , healthy and very attractive then yes she can get great looking guys. I don't like considering mobile lady "fat" by mobile I mean skinny enough to maintain her heath which is most important

• fat doesn't mean ugly
    but yes big girls can get hot guys its just a little harder

• Only through myyearbook lol every guy on there is desperate hot or not

What Girls Said 17

• Definitely a distinction needs to be made between fat girls and girls with "body" "curves" "thick girls". A girl that is thick usually has a curvy body with larger boobs and large "backside" but is not fat. Yes, thick girls can get really hot guys! Trust me on that. I think most guys like girls with a body. Too much body, to the point of excess and fat, might not be such a good thing. But thick girls can definitely pull some pretty hot guys, for sure! :)

"

• Hahaha

This is a bit ridiculous --- why are fat girls in quotes? I've seen plenty of really fat women (when I say fat, I mean fat) have really stunningly hot boyfriends.

It was a bit strange to me, but it just goes to show you it's not impossible.

Curvy girls attract certain type of guys. The ones who are interested in sex mostly. Because if they don't know them all they want is sex. Once they get to know them it may develop into something more.

The same may go for skinny girls - provided that the guys in question have a thing for skinny types.

I guess the same goes for fat girls - some guys have a thing for them too.

This world is made up of so many different people, why would you want to generalize your opinion on everyone. Just because someone on this site answers your question in a positive or a negative way doesn't mean you'll encounter the same thinking processes of all the people out there.

• I think they totally can, particularly if they're in that middle ground of not thin nor fit, but not quite on the larger side of plus size. I myself, (as a size 12-14) from the time I was a senior in high school, dated exclusively fit and attractive men. And as for women classified as "fat" and not just "chubby" I know several women who even at their largest have gotten some of the most choice men. I think while there are obviously men that are just not attracted to women less fit than them, there are men who will find you attractive. Particularly if you carry yourself well, dress well, Love yourself and take yourself seriously.

• Yes. I am living proof. I am normally 110 but I've gained some weight over the year from major depression literally trying to kill myself through heart attack. I was a hot healthy vegan and took it religiously. But life can happen to anyone. And I met the hottest dreamy man ever. Although it was a problem at first who I am (which is a singer/ songwriter) and performer andany many other things. He loves me for me. And when I am back in stellar shape. We can have even more fun. I say don't let your weight hold you back from being who you are. Keep praying to god. And never give up. And your soulmate will cross your path. And everything will be as gos intended. :)
    One love

• YES! My friend is short and kinda overweight (okay she's probably like 30-40lb over) and her boyfriend is HOT!

My other friend is pretty attractive and plays football and is super athletic and his girlfriend is overweight too. I guess it just depends on the guy.

• Yes, it can happen. I'm a thick girl (not obese, but certainly not skinny either) and most of the guys I've been with were above average looking. If you have a pretty face, dress nicely and have a good personality you can get a good looking guy.

• I have to comment cause I'm hearing a lot of negative things. I have a obese friend who has a hot muscular guy. She has an awesome personality. That's how she got him. As for me I was beautiful and thin with a stuck up personally and now I'm getting fat so I'm fucked. Watch out ladys...

• Absolutely!

Besides - in the end, personality is what matters the most, appearances lure in the mate, but personality keeps him on the hook (bait) haha, as if I just compared attraction to fishing :P

• I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either, and I date the quarterback of my football team he could have anyone he wanted but he picked me so it can happen

• not a chance

• actually i would like to ammend this. if you offer no strings attatched blow jobs, the hottest guy in the world can be your for 30 seconds to 20 minutes

• For sure

• As a fat girl with a hot boyfriend I can definitely tell you for a fact it is so possible. My boyfriend is straight up tall dark and handsome and i always get people telling me how hot he is... like uh i know. I think it all depends on either partners prefrences he doesn't let a body type determine whether or not he likes the person ( unless it is a health issue of course) I was much bigger when i first met him then i am now, i think i was pushing 300 lbs and wearing a 22/24 and now im 230 and a 14/16 and shrinking. But being big doesn't mean you aren't beautiful and can't get a hot guy!

• Realistically speaking no. People stick to people like themselves. If they're hot, they're not going to go for an unattractive person

• curvy girls..like kim kardashian, beyonce and trina can get hot guys. maybe not hot white guys but they pull hot black and hot latino guys

as for white guys, I think they go for thin hot girls

if you mean fat like overweight with rolls, gut ehhh I doubt it but who knows

• Fat, obese, thick, or curvy. any of em can get hot men. Trust me, I am a FAT girl and I can a hot man that's no lie. I know obese women can get hot guys too, I've seen it. Just a few weeks ago, I was wrapped up in the arms of a hot man who women around my area think is a little too sexy for his own good. So don't doubt big girls. lol

• Yes 'fat' girls get HHHOOOOTTTT guys :)

(I hate saying 'fat girls' its abit harsh, but you used it so yeah)

but ermm take T.I and Tiny, she's on the larger side and TI luuurrvvvesss her!

• She doesn't look large, she just looks like she had a stroke(in her face)

• lool yeah true...

She isn't large, but she's not skinny eaither

• Yes and I am proof of it.. But then I got on my A game lost a little weight for myself and not him, now I'm the "hot" one to everyone but yeah it happens