Do you find navel piercings attractive?

On a girl with a good body and a flat stomach, do you find a navel piercing hot or a turn off? Just a simple silver stud in this case

I already got the piercing and my boyfriend likes it... I don't regret it I think it's cute!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're hot and sexy as hell!

What Guys Said 11

• Not in the least. Don't like them at all.

• It usually signals how old you are. If you want to let people know that you are a teeny-bopper, then go for it.

If you want to look a bit more grown up, then keep up the good work with regards to exercise and take out the silly piercing. You will radiate maturity.

• Body piercings are my #1 turnoff I don't even like multiple ear piercings, tattoos are my #2 turn-off, all it is is just self-mutilation, and that is in no way shape or form sexy.

• yess I love piercings and tattoos

• I think they're a turn-on, as long as you get one besides the basic metallic barbell. Get a color/style besides the plain one, & it's mad sexy. :)

• I like a clean, flat abdomen that I can kiss and caress..

Just one opinion though.

• some girls can pull it off, some can't.

• Major turn off...

• Yh on a stomach it can be hot.

I don't really like when girls pierce their tongue or nose.

• I find that any piercings get in the way of properly caressing her, where ever they are.

I don't want to brush up against them in a way that pulls too hard on them and is painful for her, or even rips them out.

I'm forever brushing up against her belly button piercing accidentally and it pulls a bit too hard on her.

Also when sleeping she has to cover up the nipple piercings as they are easily injured by the bedding as she moves in the night, and so dislikes sleeping fully naked.

I prefer no piercings in my partner, or me.

• Turn off. I have no idea why anybody would be attracted to it. The "good body" part of the description is attractive. The piercing is a tacky, unnatural interruption of something that is a natural turn on. For what it's worth, I'm one of those guys who doesn't like tattoos on a girl, either.

For me, maybe it's just because the idea of sticking something through your navel seems...gross.

What Girls Said 7

• Plain barbells or studs look good. Sometimes ones with parts that go in, but not dangle, look good too. IMO super flashy or dangly bits look kinda trashy.

Do you like them and want on? Get it. Are you just trying to be more attractive? Don't. From what I've read on this site, most guys think navel piercings are ick.

• I think they're cute. I would probably have one if my stomach was perfectly flat.

• A guy friend at my workplace says navel piercings make him think the girl's a slut. :/

• i think they are totally cute :) I have one. And I'm glad I got one. Its the only pericing you can hide when you want, or show off.

• Ugly...one of the very few piercings I find close to repulsive.

• hate those

• so cute