Do some girls think big feet are "hot" on a guy?

I was at a college bar last weekend, and I noticed two girls nearby giggling and I felt like they were talking about me. Sure enough, one of the girls came up to me, still giggling, and said "my friend thinks your big feet are hot". Then they both walked away, still giggling. Never saw them again. I would like to know if they were making fun of me, or really think big feet are "hot" on a dude. I'm not a freak...just 6'1" with size 13-14 feet.

Most Helpful Girl

• ya actually I a lot of the girls I know like big feet :) and when girls are drunk or in a group they find everything funny don't know why we do but we do. especially hot guys with huge feet:) lol

• Sweet! Guess that means I'd really drive those girls crazy in my flip flops...lol.

• Haha they'd probably start drooling!:)

What Girls Said 28

• What would a Hobbit say if you asked that question?

Sigh. Alright, here goes:

Presumably all your features are naturally proportioned to your body type.

You've never heard the speculation about big feet? "Big feet, big..." (It's an old wives' tale and totally false in reality, but assuming these are young girls, they're bound to base their discussion on theory rather than...ahem...practice/experience.)

That's why those girls were giggling. I'm about 95% certain. (Having not witnessed the interaction, I leave a small margin for error.)

Take a deep breath and don't slouch or fidget. Be proud of the way you look and don't fold under scrutiny from flimsy people.

• Well it depends on the girl, I think. I think the girls who approached you were probably drunk, considering how they were at a bar, and were probably just goofing off. But that doesn't mean that your feet aren't hot! There are girls out there who love big feet! (Judging by the positive response in the other comments, I'm sure there are quite a few on this site as well.) Just rock the body that you have, anyways. Confidence is sexy. Love your feet!

• LMAO WTF

• I think we girls wants the guy to be "bigger" than us in general.

Like, we want them to be taller than ourselves, have thicker arms, bigger hands etc. because if we are "smaller" than the guy we get an illusion to feel more femenine for some reason =)

I hope you understood heheh :P

But ofcourse there's couples where the girl is taller than the guy and like that, and that's totally normal, and quite usual as well I think.

• I couldn't care less what size feet a guy has, as long as their bigger than mine and are enveloped in a great shoe.

Meaning - shoe style is more important to me than the actual foot.

• big feet are definitely more of an attractive quality than small feet. same with hands. Not sure about 'hot', but 'preferential' compared to small - if that makes any sense..

• Okay, small feet on guys is a turn off. That being said, big feet isn't really a 'turn on' either. Really, I'm biased. I kind of have a bit of a foot phobia.

• they sound sort of like a bunch of bitches.

As long as they're nto disproportionatly large...like a hobbit.

• big feet = big d***

it may not actually be true but we've all heard it so many times when you notice a guy has big feet its the first thing you think

• NOOO... It looks really ugly.. By Boyfriend has big feet and I make fun of him for that. I tell him not to wear shoes that make his feet look bigger.

• maybe its just me but I think they are! especially on a tall guy! but not if they are nasty lookin feet tho. big feet arevespecially hot in hikking boots or sneakers, big hands 2, big feet means big...

• In general I like tall guys, and that generally comes with big hands and feet...definitely hot:)

• i don't care about feet.

• yeah, it's so much hotter ! (: like I love tall guys..and big feet come with that..sooo yeah (:

• haha they maybe were drunk and thinking because you have big feet you have a big d*** lol that's a good thing

• So why do bitches say they don't care about size then turn around and say bullsh*t like this?

• they are lying obviously. girls like big d***s especially if they see a cute guy with big feet:)

• Its sposed to be a sign of a large penis...But its been scientifically disproved. (did I spell that right?) anways its just the wives tale that big feet= big penis that they liked

• yessss :)

• yes ;)

• Anyway pedicured feet always looks sexy for both sex :). Bigger or smaller uncared means so ugly :(

• They were making fun of you sort of. Don't take it personally

• Big feet = big you know

• I don't pay attention to things like that really lol

• 13-14 is not that big I know guys who wear a 16 but I don't know either way

• You know big feet mean a big .. ;)

Every part of your body reflects a different part of you. Big feet means it's bigger where it counts ;)

• WRONG. I have tiny feet and I have to wrap my d!ck around my leg before I go out

• I LOOOVVVEEE big feet on a guy. They are so sexy! :)

• they were probably talking about if that meant your d*** was big too lol.

then the other girl was like omg I know how much you love bigs d***s.

and then theyre drunk so they come up to you and laugh about their little inside joke. about your d***.

• i love big feet..only if your tall tho haha

• u know the sayingg big feet = big other extremities lol

• Actually that is a myth.

• Regardless of whether or not it's a myth, it's a commonly shared "fact," so these girls most likely believed his junk was proportionally large to his feet.

• exactly danceallday!

What Guys Said 10

• Big feet on a short guy will often (NOT always) mean a big penis. My cousin has tiny feet (size 8) but he's hung like a donkey; anyone who goes to the gym will tell you there are SIGNIFICANT exceptions going both ways, I assure you. That said, the girls would still giggle.

Size of any kind of mechanical tool matters - while lots can be compensated for with technique, etc., but the bottom line is having a man with a d*** slightly on a big side amounts to some bragging rights among girls. Too big and it can get pretty painful if the guy does not know or care to be in control. If I were a girl (!) I would not let a guy with a big schlong near me if he had even a little bit to drink.

• wives tales etc. are a sure sign of ignorance and they probably are not very educated. if girls seriously go by these principles then I doubt we would last in conversation more than a couple of mintes anyway just from the stupidity factor. I use things like that weed them out. big feet = large penis? okay girls, that's like me saying you have a bigger nose so you have a huge vagina or something. how stupid would you think a guy is if he was going around swearing by that? Exactly.

• Yeah, I'm 6'2" with size 12 feet and I've caught girls kind of playing with/looking at my huge shoes giggling. And other times they've talked about my big feet but kept going on about it past when it seemed to not be an interesting topic anymore.

• Big hands and feet are both so hot! Makes you seem masculinit and us feel feminine.

& for me even thinking about myself as a women and you being a man and that were able to make life together is hot... just got really deep there.

• lol...i'm 6 foot tall and wear size 15 shoes...i guess you can call me bigfoot

• It depends how old you are. If your an adult with size 15 then it's cool. But my friends little brother is 12 or 13 and wears a size 15 shoe. Lol now HE'S Bigfoot! Lol XD

• lol...very true. we'll I'm 20 so I guess that's not to bad

• Maybe they were biology majors?

• LMAO, it's an old myth that a guys feet are related to his penis size. Big feet = big di@k

• i wear size 13 shoes and I'm only 16 .. hmm I wonder

• i love tall girls with big feet

• you know what they say about big feet!

Big socks, big shoes!