I'm 5'4 but my boyfriend is only 5'6?

it sucks cause I love wearing heels but I feel enormous and I know it doesn't look good at all, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• your opinion is all that matters...but I think you're short/average for a female adult, but your boyfriend is kinda short which is why you feel enormous...so if you love me and wish to conitnue the relationship, give up with the heels idea.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes the heels issue... clearly the most important factor in selecting a mate.

Stop caring about it. Especially if he's a decent guy.

I'm 6'3 and I'd love a girl my height. Or an inch taller than me when she's in heels. Actually I might dump her if she was that into heels. Screams high maintenance.

• According to your profile you're married. What does your husband think of your chopped-off boyfriend?

• haha "hes only 5'6" just sounds like you would generally prefer a guy whos much taller

• What does it really matter? You rarely ever wear heals anyways. He can't change his height and you can't either, shouldn't be worrying about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I have this same issue ha ha so I get it except we have a 1 in differnce in height..I wear heels when I'm not with him and always keep flats in my purse

• I can't believe that people think things like height matters.

Girls are "supposed" to be shorter because the guy is supposed to be "protective". Short girl, tall guy kinda says that.

We aren't in the Stone Age anymore, guys. Things like this matter not. Well, I guess they sort of do, in people's messed up minds. But they shouldn't.

If it bothers you that much, either stop wearing the heels or get a taller boyfriend. It's a fairly simple solution, really.