Do you think girls with abs are sexy or a turn off?

For guys, do you think girls with abs are a turn off? Or is it actually sexy?

thanks!

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• as an athlete I think its hot, shows we have similar interests/personality. I'm not into crazy muscular arms or chest tho, toned is good.

but there's a girl who works out at the gym with jacked legs/butt and its pretty hot, she squats almost as much as I do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think if a girl has a nice, flat stomach, but still has a soft look and feel, that's perfect IMO. No visible abs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a turnoff if they're VERY muscular. Toned or tight I can deal with. Soft is my preference, even a little bit of fat there.

Seems a masculine trait. And it doesn't feel sexy, being hard and wiry and all. But I doubt I would ever turn a girl down because she had abs. It would just be something I'd compromise on.

0|0
    0|0
  • PERSONALLY, I think the girl could use a little more Xbox if she had rock hard abs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls with Abs are Hott. But Yeah I don't want a girl who is buff especially not bugger than me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they aren't super muscular its fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i would like to know this too! I had a boyfriend who said he liked it, but I can't really believe it, because he didn't have abs so wouldn't that be weird if his girl had more muscle?

0|0
    0|0