Who is better looking: Prince Harry or Prince William?

Just for fun, and because of the day that's in it: who do you think is better looking, Harry or William? I think Harry is way hotter, but my three female colleagues think he's (and I quote) 'disgusting'. What are your opinions?! |

• Harry
  • William
i should have put GIRLS ONLY on this question! if you don't give a sh*t, why do you feel the need to comment, that is the question?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't choose. :O I think that they are both pretty cute... :P

I'll go for Harry then. xD Lol.

What Guys Said 4

• who gives a sh*t

• girls give a sh*t they all wanted to be princesses at one point

• Who gives a sh*t is the correct answer. F***the royalty and f*** the wedding. People need to stop caring about other people's personal lives and get one of their own.

• Harry is awesome. I find him fascinating, and he's my favorite member of the Royal family, he's also the one I'd most like to meet. Anyway, I think he's handsome and has a good cool element. William I think looks sort of dorky.

• the one that just got married is kinda ugly

What Girls Said 8

• well william is sort of ''prince charming'' good-looking,he fits the regular standards,but I have a thing for gingers with nice bodies :P

• like carrot top, I guess everybody is attractive to somebody ugh

• carrot top doesn't have a nice body,he has huge fake breasts stuck to his body

• Prince William for sure! He is the real Prince Charming, love his smile!

• William is handsome but because of his thinning hair and bald patch, he has climbed down the attractive ladder whilst his brother Harry has climbed above him on the attractive ladder. I`m surprised at the votes though.

• while harry is the more attractive one physically, william has a charm about him.

• william, so hot. esp in his uniform

but harry is also very very cute as well

• When they were young boys, William was far more handsome. Actually, Harry was ugly :/

But when I saw him today at the wedding. William has become uglier & Harry has become more handsome. So, a tie? :D

• Hmm guys get mighty offensive when girls start rating a guy based on looks...but which gender is the MOST looks obsessed and is NOTORIOUS for rating the opposite gender based on them? MEN! It's unbelievable how enraged they get when the tables are turned for a fun question. Double standards at its finest.

• That's why you totally see a lot of hot girls with ugly guys! Oh wait... tbh, both genders are shallow as hell. Humans in general need to grow the f*** up. Take your feminist bullsh*t elsewhere.

• Lol actually I DO see hot girls with ugly guys. Way more often than you ever see a hot guy with an ugly girl. Be real here. No one would've gotten upset if a guy posted this question.

• Want to bet? I think it's stupid any one cares about the royal family or any celebrity. It really disturbs me that like 90% of the society doesn't wanna be any specific thing, just wants to be famous. It's why we have the useless people like The Situation and Tila Tequila and others of that sort -_- famous for being famous... but offering NOTHING to society. They should at least be banned from reproducing.

And I've seen more hot guys with ugly girls so it goes both ways.

• Their both not bad looking but I'd say Prince William :)