Best color bikini for brown skin?

I'm going to Europe soon and don't know what color bikini to get? I keep thinking black (safest color out there) but don't know if that is just BORING or not? I figure there is generally a reason for cliches. Anyway, any opinions much appreciated.

Oh, my. There really is no consensus, LOL. If it narrows it down, I'm thinking black/white/yellow/or darkish green.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown skin... white, yellow bikini. Something that contrasts BUT black on brown skin looks slick and sexy, the safe approach could also be the best look!

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, stick with black and you'll look like a million bucks. Two million, even!

• White or cream colored works best if you can bring it off. Red will get the most attention so again you better look good in it. Black is a lot more forgiving if you're not in shape though.

• something bright colored, but simple.

• YELLOW

• something bright, in contrast to your skin. pearl white would look fit.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 11

• Gold looks amazing on brown skin. Them pale ones just can't pull it off. But its gotta be a nice gold colour, not a cheap looking one. So that's something a bit different that will look amazing.

Also really bright colours :)

• I'd say some kind of a bright color...or maybe pastel (but bold).

Yellow, orange, green, lavender...silver even! =)

• Black would look great. Black goes with everything. Bright colours would also work well such as yellow, blue, orange, green. Bright colours on dark skin look gorgeous. Black is not boring if its with whire or another colour or with diamantes.

link

link

link

link

link

I`m not being a lesbian but I think these sorts of bikinis would look great on you.

• LOVE the first & last one!

• :D They`d look great on you. (I say that without being a lesbian Lol)

• I like the 4th one lol

• Cheetah pattern... especially if you have thick hair. EIther that, or something white with like... a white lace overtop of it, to give it an urban look. It really depends on your style. But I think those would work. Personally, I think the bikini just comes to you. Go to the mall, and try on dozens! you'll find that comfy and sexy one :)

good luck!

• Pastel colors! They look really nice on dark skintones.

But really you shouldn't limit yourself when it comes to colors just because you're brown.

More from Girls
6