Do guys like it when their girlfriend wears their hoodie?

Do you? I know I love wearing his hoodie, because it reminds me of him. And it smells like him, so it's like I'm with him. But do guys like it when we wear their hoodies? Or do you just let us Because we like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• OH MY GOD, NO YOU DIDN'T

Holy smokes, good question. Girls do this all the time and I love it. I love letting a girl wear my hoodie and letting her feel warm and comfortable in it. Most girls that I let wear my hoodie love the smell of cologne and manly musk I leave behind in it. I have car with leather seats, so my hoodie smells like leather, cologne and body spray all the time. Then I love getting my hoodie back after they wear it because they leave behind a slight girlie scent that reminds me of em. I love that, as long as you don't get make up on it, or you don't spray it with a lot of perfume, I'm cool. AND DON'T STEAL MY HOODIE, lol, because girls LOVE to do that sometimes!

I enjoy it when I'm dating a girl I really like and sometimes we even swap clothing for some time, she'll wear my pjs or sweat shirt, and then sometimes I get to wear her ring in my necklace, its all good. Just don't steal my sh*t and its all cool.

What Guys Said 3

• I would love that!, even though I don't really feel it I think its deffinitly a possessive thing. Having your girl wearing your hoodie or even some clothes of your own is deffinitly HOT. I would like it because I would like her to know I am comfertable with that and I would also love her to put her scent on it, makes getting it back to wear it again that much more appealing to smell your girl.

• I don't have a girlfriend but I'm sure that I would like it.

• What's in it for you guys though? Do guys think it's sexy? Or is it something about possessiveness? Like, "That's MY girl wearing MY hoodie," or something?

• Don't know, it would just be sort of flattering that she's comfortable wearing your clothes/likes your scent.

Its hard to explain why, but in my opinion I think it would feel good.

• Yes, partly, just sometimes girls can over-do it more than guys can with the whole hoodie thing. But we do love it for the same reasons but guys wear it more as a territorial and reminder and comfortable while girls can wear it for that but many more things.

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever I wear my boyfriend's hoodie he seems really happy about it and I've overheard him tell his friends how hot I looked in it

• I bet they do! lol