I get called cute and adorable a lot?

i've never been in a relationship. I'm VERY shy and I guess I can kind of admit I'm a little bit scared. I get called cute, pretty and adorable a lot and once or twice I've been called"hot". I don't know why but I kind of like being called adorable and cute more than hot and whatever else girls are being called like "sexy" and so on.

but anyways to my question..

girls: which do you like to be called (pretty/cute/adorable/sexy/hot/etc.) and why?

guys: I don't really know how to word this but I'll try my best :/

if you're in a relationship OR if you see or meet a girl you can see yourself getting to know better and being in a relationship with what would she fall under? I guess I'm asking what would you label the girl you like as.. as in hot, sexy, adorable, cute and whatever else.

i guess I'm just trying to ask what everyone's definitions for pretty/cute/adorable/sexy/hot/and whatever else there is.

sorry for the long confusing read.. I tried to word it as best as I can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course, it's a compliment.

Pretty-attractive face

cute-attractive face and possibly a good personality

adorable-same as cute but more focused on looks.very innocent in a sense

sexy-attractive body with sex appeal

hot-generic version of sexy

What Guys Said 1

• Well your under 18... I really wouldn't worry about it at all. when you get up to 19 + and your still wondering when your first boyfriend is coming then you can be a little bit concerned

• why would you be concerned if she hasn't had a boyfriend by the age of 19? there are heaps of people who haven't in their 20's or even older.

• well that's why I said if she's still 'wondering' by 19 then she can be a LITTLE bit concerned

What Girls Said 1

• I get called cute and adorable all the time, I'm 21 but I look much younger, I'm really small and skinny and I have braces and a young looking face. I also act innocent compared to my friends and other girls my age, I haven't had a boyfriend either. I'm really shy. I don't mind being the "cute one" but sometimes I wish I had more confidence to be sexy so guys would be more interested.