Daphne or Velma, which one is hotter!?!

Back in my days of watching Scooby-Doo, I always thought that Velma would be cooler to hang out with because she is more like me. Daphne was clearly prettier and sexier with a better body and some intense sex appeal, but she was always getting into trouble ("Danger-Prone Daphne has done it again!" - Fred) and seemed rather daft. I also have this thing for girls with glasses, and nerdy girls (all my life I've been to nerdy schools, so it just fueled the fire lol).

I just watched the Scooby-Doo live-action movie for the first time yesterday (yes, I'm HELLA freakin late lol), and its decided: Velma is the HOAAWWWWTNESSSS. I would do things to a girl like that... well I won't even get into it LOL. I'm a natural born geek, and I appreciate all things intelligent and well-versed, not incompetent and shallow-brained.

So who's your pick!?! I think they are pretty unique so picking one over the other says a lot about your preferences in girls. Be honest guys (and girls if you are into girls lol, no judging here)!

• Daphne!!!
  • Velma!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Daphne is physically sexier, but that's all she has. She's obviously just the stereotypical ditz. Velma, on the other hand, is awesomely nerdy and capable of contributing more than a bit of physical sex appeal. Velma all the way!

• Thats what I say! lol its hilarious how many girls are so adamant about Daphne being hotter! This is probably why nerdy girls get picked on by the devas, they think they are superior! xD Aaah they have no idea :)

What Girls Said 5

• Whoa I didn't know cartoons went that deep.

• If Velma wore more flattering clothes, grew her hair out a bit, and wore contacts, she'd be a hottie too, and with brains to boot :)

• daphne is the more obvious hottie

• daphne she's the best

• daphne by far that's not even a question lol. velma was ugly and dorky that's why she didn't have a man.

• In the most recent series though it almost seems as if she is with shaggy,

• shaggy is a scruffy pothead, he would have taken anyone that was willing lol

What Guys Said 3

• If I was going to bang a cartoon, I would choose Daphne, she's like a younger version of Jessica Rabbit if it was real life, I would do Velma hands down, she would say super sexy intelligent stuff in bed like "Stuff your spring into my sprocket and lets make a rocket".

• lol... that's not intelligent or sexy... that's just damn creepy LOL

• coming from a guy that has sexual attractions to kids cartoons and movies. hhhmmmm

• Lol, sexual attractions to a cartoon character? I don't see how that's even possible. The IMAGE is what's sexy, I love nerdy girls. But here here, no need for use to judge each other :)

• Daphne easily

• From the cartoons, definitely Daphne. But yeah, the girl they cast as Velma in that movie had a ridiculous body. They knew how to cast a movie!

• YES, she was the real inspiration for this question!

• I never saw the movie, just the ads. But I remember thinking, DAMN! They totally cast a hottie for Velma! And with incredible t*ts too!