When girls play with their hair a lot, is it annoying to men?

like is it annoying when the girl is playing and touching her hair a lot'? or do you think it's adorable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it a lot. When the girl puts a lot of product in her hair, it smells nice and really gets my attention. If I'm directly behind her and she does the "whoosh" thing (for whatever reason, to tie it up mostly) I go crazy. It seems like such a huge flirt move, like she's begging me to smell her, and you know...

But yeah, you can never make these assumptions with strangers!

• yea haha...alot of my guys friends I catch them sniffing my hair like trying to be sneaky but I hear them sniffing me lol...i do that "whoosh' thing you said a lot lol

What Guys Said 8

• I only think it's adorable if I'm attracted to the girl in question. I don't typically find it annoying. Though, I'm sure there are scenarios in which it is.

• Most guys see a woman playing with her hair as cute. Its also one of the signs we look for, in a woman's body language, to tell if she is attracted to us.

• but it's not always a sign a girl likes you...sometimes we are just touching our hair for fixing it sake or because we just feel like it...i know I touch my hair...but yea sometimes I touch it to fix it before a cute guy catches my sight like if I see him before he sees me

• What? Does that mean all of those women aren't really in love with me? (hehe) I know, but a girl playing with her hair, while she is talking to us, is one of the body language signs men have been taught to look for.

• thats true men think that but it's not always true when she is interacting with you...she might be just thinking about something or just doing it for doing it sake...i think the eyes is what gives me away...people say I got sexy eyes , and guys I have been interested in say that when I ook at them I just make them blush that I watch them in a sultry way lol

• Totally not annoying, I'd love it! =)

• If you're playing with your hair every time I look at you it might get a little annoying. But if you're just tidying up your hair to look it's best once in awhile then I don't see any problem with it. It's all about moderation.

• yea I dnt touch up my hair too much I just touch to make it look good...usually if my hair is out of place and I don't notice a guy friend would come fix it for me lol

• I think it's amusing. But be careful-- that's generally regarded as a sign that the girl likes whatever guy she's intereacting with.

• i might be just not listening and just watching my hair or twirling it...but yea sometimes I am into the person...so for my case the guy shouldn't assume I like him...yea I gotta be careful lol

• naw because I heard that is one of the main body-language signals girls give off when they are interested

• I think it's cute, and it seems that I'm not alone in this category.

• When it the one girl I'm interested in and she's getting a little jealous or just trying to preen to get my attention, I find it kind of cute. When I'm sitting with 6 girls and they are all going it at the same time, its a bit much and a little funny.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't know about guys but I know it bugs me. but only because hands get dirty, and I love nice clean pretty hair. when you touch a lot of things you get tons of germs on your hands, or food, grease. then you touch your pretty hair and , blegh

• yea...i always wash my hands and keep them clean...yea and I dnt like just anyone touching my hair either

• I have a really bad habit of always playing with my hair Lol. I always wondered too if guys found this annoying.

• lol that's all I do when I take exams. by the time I'm finished, my hair is all over the place :p

• haha awwwww..same here =P yea I have to go like to the rest room after and fix my head after an exam lol

• lol, I just leave it. I'm so crunked after exams, it's kinda sad :p

• it's only adorable if the girl is cute/ pretty