What does it mean when a guy does a double take but just keeps walking?

I've had a few guys glance at me and then look back real quick, like a double take but they just keep doing walking or doing what they're doing. They never look back. Is that a taletell sign I'm not attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're checking you outtt girl and they glance again because they want you to check them out too. OR they notice you staring at them, so to not make it so obvious theyre checking you out, they look away and then look right back at you..

What Guys Said 2

• After a double take, I usually like to wait a few seconds and then I look at her again to see if she's looking back at me. Not sure what you would want them to do after that.

• Yeah I'm not sure what I'd want them to do after that either but I don't get that last look so is it because what they thought they saw wasn't all that attractive?

• Nah they probably just get too scared to look again because you've caught them doing the double take.

• Oh to look twice you have to be, it's just guys normally have to look and observe are surroundings. Especially with these beautiful creatures we call women that roam this earth haha.

What Girls Said 1

• No I think you may be taking it the wrong way. They may find you attractive but they see that you catch them looking again and they may not want you to think they are being rude my staring.