Is America Ferrera what guys think is ugly ?

The actress of Ugly Betty is what Guys think is Ugly?

Average? Just because She is short and a bit chubby?

Not the Barbie look...

Just wondering...

• No I don't think She is Ugly
    94% (17)75% (9)87% (26)Vote
  • Yes She is Ugly
    6% (1)25% (3)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• In the show Ugly Betty she was specifically made to look unattractive. Normally, I think she's a good looking girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No. I think she's very attractive. From the little from what I've seen of that show, she didn't look to bad playing that character.

2|0
    0|0
    • You don't think She is fat?

• Show All
    • Most guys can get around some chubbiness. America Ferrera is not fat. Besides, I don't like the barbie image that's shown on every beauty magazine.

• Yeah I think some Guys can I think We girls that can't handle a bit of chubbiness I am slighty smaller than her and I do think I Am pretty fat, Guys don't seem to mind But I do...

• She play Ugly Betty? She looks better as ugly Betty than as herself. I don't think she's very attractive, but she's not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute. She's not fat though. And I hate the prototype barbie look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• lol America Ferrera is smokin. As her character, Ugly Betty, sure she isn't the best looking girl out there...but she still got dudes. Know why? Because she's flipping awesome. :D

3|0
    0|1
    • Yeah I don't think She looks Ugly in the show either But Guys are danm shallow so I guess not having that standard beauty is what they found Ugly ...

• Show All
    • Too rare in My opinion...and it seems the Ugly ones are even more shallow...

• i think it's a bit rare too... and honestly, I don't think there are 'ugly' people per se... using such terms isn't helpful, imo.

• Not ugly, she's just not attractive and I think that's why she's not very famous.

She could stand to lose some weight. I promote a healthy weight and lifestyle

0|1
    4|0
  • She's attractive when she's not Ugly Betty. Her pictures are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not ugly but not super pretty. she's average. if I saw her in the mall I wouldn't give her a second look. I would never call her gorgeous or anything, she just doesn't impress me. I feel the average girl looks just as good or better than her. she's chubby and could stand to lose a few but not horrible, she just looks so frumpy and dumpy all the time she ain't a bad bitch whatsoever

0|0
    1|0
  • she's not ugly. she's just not your classic beauty

0|0
    0|0