Why don't guys ask beautiful girls out?

You guys ever wonder why you see a really pretty girl with a below average guy all the time, it's because they're the only ones with the balls to ask her out. They figure, well hell, what do I have to lose. Other guys would like to ask her out but they either think they don't stand a chance or that she's just another stuck up conceited hot chick. All guys say they want a hot girl who's confident and sweet and all this crap but the only ones who ask these girls out are players and d bags. So then they say, well pretty girls need to make themselves more approachable, throw us a line and a smile but honestly guys, not all girls are that great at this cause I know I'm not, and come on dude, what girl wants to date a poon. We're supposed to help you ask us out because you find it difficult to ask out an attractive woman? I know there are a lot of gorgeous girls out there who are tore ass up ugly on the inside but there are certainly plenty of gorgeous girls who are genuine and down to earth out there too and are looking for the real deal just like everyone else. Don't make the pretty girls suffer because you let your lack of self confidence be your own worst enemy. If you know you are a great person and a good guy then you have everything you need to line, hook, and sink a lovely young lady. Its trial by error gentlemen, just give a hot girl a chance and 9 times out of ten she's gonna give you one back. If she's an ass and a prude then forget about her and move on to the next one, she obviously wasn't worth the spit you wasted trying to ask her out anyway. So if you think I'm talking out of my ass and that I'm completely wrong on the subject matter then please state your opinion and viewpoint on the scenario, I'd really love to hear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Another factor you may have overlooked is the probability that said beautiful girl is already taken. It's not cool to make passes at someone else's girl, even if they are players or 'd bags'.

Also, I'll go ahead and assume you've never been rejected before.

• True that, it's not cool to make passes at someone who's taken, but you won't know unless you ask right?

• Have you not seen the general consensus regarding this answer?

Besides, at least in my case, there's no reason a girl ought to accept any advances I were to make. I don't like me, so why should they? I've accepted this; after all, if I'm not gonna change myself, I don't get to complain.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I've already defeated myself.

What Guys Said 11

• Thanks for making me feel even more like sh*t...I went to eat with my buddy on campus and there was this gorgeous girl (probably a freshman) eating all by herself. I didn't go talk to her even though she was all lonely and vulnerable (at least it's what I convinced myself lol) because my friend was there and I didn't feel like getting shut down in front off him because he would never shut up about it if it happened.

• Haha, I didn't mean to make you feel bad man, but for real what if she'd have said yes, you never know unless you make a move, and so what if she did reject your offer, the world wouldn't have ended, you'd at least walk away knowing you gave it a shot, and you'd have made your friends day lol but seriously if you see her again, you should give it a try, if she says yes awesome if she says no then oh well there's plent more sorority girls down the row

• Yea am going back to the same place next week (and maybe a couple times again...I don't care how creepy that sounds lol) at the same time and same day, so hopefully I bump into her. It was just set up so perfect, her alone just eating..urgh am so angry at myself (am still using my excuse though, it makes it so much easier haha).

• haha, nah dude that's not creepy, that's committed, good for you and good luck

• Because a girl who is used to male attention is more likely to have ridiculously high standards that I know I cannot meet.

• its intimidating for the most part? and I don't see why girls want to ask guys out like me? I'm 6'4 and the nicest guy and easiest to talk to and girls will just follow be but not speak?

• yea it can be intimidating but most girls expect the guy to make the first move, I know it's old fashioned an all but it's true, males are the dominant species and for the most part enjoy being the dominant species so naturally it's what girls expect of them, the next time they follow you just turn around and start a conversation, it might surprise you

• True but I hate the way it works.

• haha, don't we all

• the better looking a girl is, the more likely she is taken

• She's already taken or out of my league. Beautiful women usually go for beautiful men.

• $ I have, looks I dont.

• the attractive only go for the attractive. she's already out of my league..

• Holy crap guys, there's no such thing as a league, only people who are shallow and people who are not, why let beauty discourage you, it should be an inspiration, and if you get rejected and you know you would have been great for her then her loss

• have you seen the show mike and molly...yeah, its kind of like that

• Very beautiful women usually go for men with money. Unless she's a single mom with one or more kids.

• "Just give a hot girl a chance and 9 times out of 10, she's gonna give you one back"

I can say with certainty that this is not at all true.

• The one's I know would, unless you creep them out or are a jerk or something, referring to the one's who aren't shallow and stuck up, you wouldn't want to give those girls a shot anyway. You study attractive women enough and you can definitely tell the heartless skanks from the truly sincere and undermined ones.

• It takes more than being a good person to be attractive. Hooking girls requires being attractive and entertaining, and if you don't have those, it doesn't matter how nice you are.

More often than not, saying that a guy is "creepy" is just a more negative way of saying he isn't attractive.

• Well hooking the GOOD girls requires having a good personality, being sincere and honest, and just being yourself. And yes I don't believe creepy people are attractive, but physical appearance has nothing to do with being a creep

• because you're out of my league. There's no point in asking a girl out when I know I will get rejected. You have to choose your battles wisely.

• well no lie people can be pretty shallow and see others at just face value, but honestly man 50 percent of confidence is real and the other 50 percent is just faked, it's almost like you have to talk yourself the rest of the way into full confidence sometimes lol. But you shouldn't think anyone is out of your league, some people are jerks and reject you before they get to know you sure but then again it's not all people

• what makes you think you're not desirable now?

• the most obvious reason is that I don't have girls lining up for me. However, I will say I am not desireable because I am not in a good financial situation.

• Because usually "hot" girls know they are that way. Beautiful girls are completely different because beautiful to me means inside and out. I am an average/reasonably attractive guy and I've always had pretty girlfriends because I have confidence. Only issue is that these hot chicks always think they deserve better at some point. Especially when they're in the early 20's. So why fall for someone who's going to just replace you when they get better looking or they get bored.

• Dude come on, if you were with your buddies and a beautiful girl walked by would they say, O wow man she's beautiful or would they say man she's hot. You don't know she's beautiful yet because you don't know her, at first you ask her out cause you find her attractive which then leads to interesting which then leads to beautiful or you ask her out and she's one of the girls you described above, good point though and sounds like you have had plenty experience with plenty of "hot" beautiful girls.

• My ex has settled with some chump. Which just means the right person is out there for me.

• oh, well that kinda sucks, but you are very confident in yourself and you seem pretty inteligent so happy hunting mister

What Girls Said 1

• I'm told I'm beautiful and get asked out often:)