What makes someone look above average?

i look like every other girl,and I hate it. I am a 7/10. I wanna be an 8 or 9. I straighten my hair, wear light make up , nice clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of it is symmetry. That is both sides mirror each other. The eye can pick up on it and it tells our brain which person would be better to mate with to have offspring that would have a better chance at surviving.

Keep in mind that you won't be a perfect 10 to everyone. If you have a round face, guys with round faces won't find you attractive. It is because their brain is sending a signal that you have too many features they have and are possibly related to them.

I have an elongated face, my jaw line is rather thin and I love love women with round faces. I thought it was more because I am German and Germanic/Russian women have round faces but low and behold it was something different.

You can do a few things to increase your point total a few tenths of a point but ultimately you can't mess with genetics.

• i was thinking about the part I can change. I mean,someone can have good genetic features, but she stil can be unattractive because of her clothes, smell etc., and there are a lots of features that affect your judgement

• + and,for the genetic part: are you saying that people find each others' faces equally attractive? if we are talking about just the face

• If I love the person it really doesn't matter what she wears. The hottest thing for me is if she has on yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt. Messy hair makes me think of the after sex look and I like it better when she doesn't have makeup on (plus it gets on the pillows if she has on makeup).

The sexiest thing to me is intelligence. Hold a conversation and I'll be impressed. Be outspoken, say what's on your mind, don't be afraid to make the first move, live in the moment. :)

What Guys Said 4

• try to show off your positive features. So many girls have gorgeous eyes but then put all that black sh*t around them. Wear your hair curly/wavy! Straight hair is so overrated!

• Alright you seem like you have the looks thing down.

Now its all about the additude. You need to give off this sexy, cute additude. Be flirty. Guys find girls attractive when, the wear clothes that show off their good features, have a great personality and know how to work the room.

Just have that sexy personality and you'll be fine.

If you think you're hot, ull be hot to others.

• We'd need pics.

• Be different! don't try to blend in, do what you like but then what wil make you that 8 or 9.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to change how you look to make yourself more attractive to people. I'm sure you're very attractive right now and you could be an eight or a nine..but how you feel about yourself is holding you back. Did you know that when a woman is confident and she holds her head up and believes in her own beauty it actually make her more attractive to other people? It's just that easy..start finding things that you love about yourself and stop focusing on things that you want to change..you'll find what you see as a fault other people see as unique and beautiful.

Hope that helps you a bit =D

• Nobody likes to be average, that means plain and plain is boring...

I think make Up can help You go from a 7 to An 8, mascara is a must and great eye browns go to a professional to do it and You won't regret...

Nice hair cut and keep them always health...

But You know its all about point of view You could always look like a 6 to someone and 9 to another...

Just do the best with what You got and don't use baggy clothes

• Well part of being different is just..how your face is born. It sounds like you are pretty but not unique or exotic looking. Just be yourself and don't worry a 7 is pretty good and above average!