What will I wear for getting a spray tan?

I'm getting a full body spray tan next week in a salon. ( Its a proper spray tan done by a spray technician) Iv never had it done before, so I'm wondering what to wear when its being done? Surely swim trunks would be too big to wear. If I wore underwear it would probably leave tan lines. My friend told me that she had it done nude... but she's a girl so I guess that's different. The spray technician will prob be a female... I'd love to know what's best to wear when getting a spray tan, and what to wear afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't get one fully nude...you have to protect 'certain' places. For a female you can have topless or not topless...many class topless as 'nude'.

Normally in respectable salon, they will give you like disposable panties to wear...so I'm supposing its the same with dudes...but like disposable boxers.

best choice by the skimiest underwear you can find cheaply. yes the 'hot' female technician mght see you in a thong piece but oh well that out numbers the amount of chicks that will see you with a tan!

What Girls Said 3

• as a beauty therapist I recommend that you wear underwear or if you really want to tan everywhere just cover your man bits while she spry tans you, after your spray tan its always good to wear very loose clothing or even stay naked for awhile untill it fully dries.

• ok. Thanks! good idea, but would she care about me being naked? how long does it normally take to dry out?

• Lol I don't think so we do spray tans for men all the time it takes an hour to dry but

You should not have a shower or get wet for 6-7 hours.

• I've had a spray tan done by a machine, and I was naked. I've never had it hand done by a technician, but whatever you choose to wear, make sure it is black (i.e. black underwear).

• get some speedos

What Guys Said 1

• Nude s the only sensible apporach...