Girls, when you show lots of skin, why do you do it?

Short Skirts, short dresses, short shorts, tank tops/tube tops etc... They all expose lots of skin, so why do you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• we do it to make us feel sexy, or just to get guys attention

What Girls Said 13

• Girls, when you show lots of skin, why do you do it? Fashion style, find it more comfortable, want to feel attractive* or weather.

Wanting to feel attractive doesn't mean you want to attract other people. It means you want to look at yourself and like what you see. Sort of like taking care of your personal hygiene doesn't mean you want people to sniff you it means you want to not stink.

For a few girls it's to get male attention.

• I personally dress pretty conservatively because I don't feel comfortable showing lots of skin but my friends that do usually do it for guys attention

• Conservative can still be cute/sexy too, I personally like that style :)

• usually it's because it's waaay too hot to wear anything more. I feel like girls are more attractive when they're wearing something flattering, not something that exposes a ton of skin.

• My main guess would be because they want guys to notice them, and hopefully think of them as attractive.

I don't generally show skin, so I'm not 100% sure.

• and yet you show lots of skin in your profile pic lol

• I said "generally"...and my boyfriend bought me that shirt, we were going out when I took the picture. I shall edit it if it offends.

• I do it because it looks hot. I feel attractive and daring because I'm usually in a scarf and jacket so besides the fact I liek my boobs it is a change and everyone likes something fresh.

• I know girls who do this and their reason is: to call for attention, to show you their assets. They also think it's sexy and believe that guys will desire them more. But who knows, do they?

• either because its hot outside, I like the way the outfit looks on me, the outfit compliments my body type which is petite so longer shorts/skirts can look very awkward on my frame and swamp my figure, a little dress might make me feel more confident/sexy, I'm looking for attention, etc. I never dress like that if I don't feel comfortable in what I'm wearing though. a lot of girls will do it for the attention, but hey if they like how they look and it then makes them feel confident then why not?

• i don't usually show a lot of skin...but when I do that, it's because I love the outfit...and the way it complements my body.

• I don't unless it's summer and I'm really hot. and I do it because It's hot not cause I'm trying to get attention from a guy

• its hot? I want to feel like megan fox? its usually not at all about attention from men...

• I only do it every now and then. Usually if I'm feeling like I want some attention. I have a boyfriend, so I'm not trying to really flirt with anyone. But sometimes it is nice to know you're stared at a bit. Does that make sense? lol

• Summer or at home when no one is there. Other than that I don't show off a lot of skin.

• if its really hot out side I'm gonna be showing some skin. However there is defiantly a balance between being clothed and showing skin. For example with you have a short dress you want to cover up more of your arms and vice versa.

What Guys Said 0