Tall girls, are you annoyed when you see a very short girl with a tall guy?

Like if a girl is 5'1" are slightly annoyed when the guy she's with is 6'1"? Guys shorter than 5'8", do get annoyed when you see a short girl with a tall guy?

I know some super short girls that only like tall guys and go for the 6'0"+ guys instead of the 5'7" guys lol.

Since short girls and tall guys love each other so much, maybe this means short guys and tall girls should unite? For some reason I don't think short guys would be open to tall lanky girl like myself.

Btw, I am only 5'8.5" but guys treat me like I'm a giant. I can only imagine how it would be for girls who are 6'0"+

Most Helpful Guy

• where do you live? I see a lot of answers of girls saying something like 'im 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 and I'm taller then everyone else'... I live in soCal and there's tons of girls around that height.. I always thought it was normal. and I see a lot of girls that are just about 6'0.. I was just always confused by that lol...

anyways what I get from you is that you wish girls would go for guys that are only just a bit taller then them? that way everyone would have a guy that was taller then them. instead of a few having guys way taller and the rest stuck with shorter guys. that makes sense to me but you can't control who other people date lol... so I guess in the meantime ill try to restore the balance by being open to taller girls

• No that's not what I am saying. I am only saying that it's slightly annoying and almost funny.

I live pretty much in the middle of no where.

I think maybe your area is where a lot the models are concentrated or something because in reality 5'8 or 5'9 is the average height for MEN. So when girls here say they're 5'7"-5'9 they really are taller than most girls and the same height as most guys.

Maybe I'm a bit jealous of short girls I guess.

• *girls who are 5'1"

• yea but its all relative I guess. what's tall to you may not be tall to someone else!

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 5'10 and I rarely see girls taller then me around my age, then again when I do I feel they aren't attracted to me which is fine of course. It does get to me, I remember a time I saw a girl walking her dog who was extremely beautiful , had the smile, the eyes,etc. When I got closer to her, she seemed about my height or an inch taller then looked the other way quickly. I'm sure if I said something I had a shot but I do feel once your shorter then her, out of sight, out of mind I suppose.

• That's how I feel about guys my height or shorter. I won't even dare to wear heels around a guy that's interested in me because heels make me 6'0" or taller. I do draw a lot of attention from guys especially when I'm wearing heels but at the same time intimidate them. They never come and talk to me, only stare in awe lol.

• well you didn't talk to the girl walking her dog...

that could have been me :(

• she didn't seem interested in me and I kinda didn't feel the vibe she was looking at me, then again I could of been wrong, I kinda wished I did =/

• My wife's around your height (I'm 6'3) so hopefully that's acceptable.

For the record, of the guys I know the one who is MOST likely to hit on tall girls is about 5'7. Its like the sort of tall guys are thrown by girls who are their height, but he's just ... accepted that a lot of girls are taller then him, and no longer cares.

• All I mostly care about is that she's shorter than me, preferably... from 5'10 downwards (im 6'1) but my height and below is fine just never taller!

• I'm 6'2' and once encountered a woman who was at least a foot taller than me, I didn't speak to her, just saw her passing by.

I like short girls myself, can't really explain why.

• I personally have a open mind for taller and shorter girls, i don't see why guys should have a problem with it.

• I don't care. There aren't rules to what height people can date.

• I'm a tall guy, but close to socially retarded.

I get annoyed when I see tall girls with Tom Cruise type short guys.

• What do you mean by close to socially retarded? You don't see that many tall girls with Tom Cruise short guys. They're intimidated for the most part.

• Height is in no way connected to shyness

• No it isn't...but still, I get annoyed seeing all those tall girls with short guys. Just giving a different perspective.

• I am 6'6" and my Junior Prom date was 5'1"

• ...and there wasn't a tall girl you could ask to junior prom?

j/k :P

What Girls Said 2

• At 5'5" I'm about average, I guess. Height isn't a huge deal for me, although I tend to feel a bit intimidated around anyone taller than 6'3"-ish. I hate having to crane my neck and look up. Makes me feel like a five year old, haha

You wanna talk about tall guy, short girl...

link

• Wow, almost looks like photoshop

• I know, but I guess when you're 7'1" it's kinda hard to find a girl that ISN'T really short, haha

• Lol his forearm is like the same length as her entire arm

• why would I be annoyed?

i cud honestly care less about height differences lol