Too innocent looking to give off a slutty vibe, good or bad thing?

right now I'm with friends getting ready to go out. I've got a party dress on and pretty dark makeup. I was afraid I'd look too slutty so I asked my friends what they thought.

one of my guy friends said I'm way too innocent looking to ever look slutty no matter what.

while I'm happy I don't look slutty, I don't like the idea of looking too innocent. I am a young woman and as I get older I'm going to want to look sexy and appealing sometimes. I don't want to be stuck looking like an innocent young girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, who wants the appearance of slutty? I am PROUD to have the Innocent look at age 20 (It will probably never go away with me, because I'm really short too)

You are still young, embrace the innocent look, don't waste it on wanting to look more mature (save that for your mid 20's)

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a bad thing. Innocence is attractive to some guys.

• Innocent is usually good unless you just wanna get laid.

• no not really, but I don't want guys to think I'm not sexy enough to date or be attractive or whatever. I may not be a slut but I'm still a sexual being.

• lol Unless the guy is an idiot I don't think he'd assume that. Like what's said often, lady in the streets;freak in the sheets.

• Well, if your body looks great naked, then you can dress in a way to give a sense of it's shape and sex appeal and that should get a sexual reaction from a guy.

What Girls Said 3

• I have been told this by almost every guy I have dated. The freaking loved it when they found out that the innocent looking girl they were dating was kinda dirty. I think it's a good thing. Men are often intrigued by women that seem really innocent.

• Good. You don't want man whores chasing after you.

• To guys, cute is just as appealing if not more appealing than sexy.