Wearing a thong bikini at the beach?

My girlfriend wants to buy a thong bikini to wear at the beach. I think this is hot. What do others think?

• It is hot and I wear one myself
  • It is hot and I would wear one myself
  • It is hot but I wouldn't wear one myself
  • It isn't hot, wear a brazilian cut instead
  • It isn't hot, wear a normal bikini instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's unnecessary and only for male attention.

• Oh please. Lol. They just wanna sun their buns. Stop being such a prude.

What Girls Said 7

• Make company to her and wear some yourself. You will not regret it. My husband started 5 years ago, and all I can tell you is he looks hot. If you live in the USA though, even for a girl may be inappropriate.

• My wife got me started wearing thong swimwear I bought her one and she said that she will wear it in public if I wore one too. So I went out and got one for myself, the next day at the beach was when she found out what I had done. The next weekend at the beach when she removed her shorts she had her thong on.

• if she wants one, let her! i wear one from time to time and as long as u pick the correct place and time there is nothing wrong with it!

• i never saw anyone wears it, in real Life but I guess She has a great ass and wants to show off...

I wouldn't think She was slutty just pround of her body I mean it takes a lot of guts to wear it...

I am brazilian and I think brazilian cut bikinis are better its not all covered as the American but isn't just a string...

• Its gross...there are minors at the beach lol I wouldn't want my little brother lookin at some bimbos ass...

• The beach is a free place and everyone has a butt. You are not showing anything that is inapropriate. Also, i dont understand why even being nude is looked down on. There is nothing sexual about swimming or tanning nude. America needs to lighten up...

• I posted this years ago. I don't agree with what I said back then at all. Calm down commenting on things that are irrelevant now.

• I think she should do it if it'd make her happy. I'd personally never wear one.

• That'd be fine at a nude, but it's kind of inappropriate at normal beaches. Why does she want to draw extra attention to herself?

• I think it's kind of trashy, myself...but if she wants to wear it, good for her. If she likes it, who cares what people think?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd wonder why she wants all the attention when she's with a guy. She'll get a lot of unwanted attention...at least, I would thik it would be unwanted! If she likes this sort of attention she's not the best choice for a girl friend, is she?

• I think it is awsome. And that you should join her. Sun those buns my friend. Nobody limes a pale ass.