GIRLS! Best outfit for a guy to wear.

Just give me your tastes.

Links would be really helpful too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• This guy has great fashion taste: link

My fav look is the bad boy look: Shades, leather jacket and shirt

link

I love guys in dressy wear- link

link (not those colored pants)

link (guy all the way on the left)

link

But for casual I love hipster boy-city boy fashion. (cardigans with nice shirts and jeans. Blazers with shirts and jeans. Beanie &flannels. Cardigans and infinity scarfs )

link

link (his v cut is too low)

link

link

link

link

link

• I like the clothes line H&M and Forever21 and they both carry some men clothes, online I think.

• No guy should wear forever 21, or H&M, way to feminine.

• H&M is OK. a little to slim for me though as I'm kinda jockish. Forever 21 is definitely too feminine. Their men's stuff isn't that great anyway.

• Any shirt/t-shirt with clean cut jeans that are not baggy but not skinny either.

Vested shirts, leather jackets :)

p.s. not a friggin level 4 so I couldn't post links :(

• i really like naked...

• Something I can put my hands down, or naked?

• sweatpants and tshirt or just underwear. that always works

• cool, ill just wear the underwear.

• picking up girls lol

• oh. then I would wear jeans and then like a tshirt with a sports team or a band on it. you could use it in the converation

• Jeans and a t-shirt, along with some skate shoes :) Simple

• It depends on the guy (height/build, where he works, the occasion, who he wishes to attract, etc.)

• It depends on the time of day hehe...

Night time: shirtless and shorts ha ha ahh jk. no seriously. haha

Day Look: Polos and khakis, or button down striped shirts (business casual looking ones)

Night Time: Dress up/ (no ties or bowties ew..too much or it looks like you're trying)

You do not need to be matchy matchy all the timeee...

But the best outfit, is when you wear what's you. Wearing something that shows who you are, and staying true to yourself. The guy I liked..I saw him in jeans and a hoodie and it didn't matter to me. No matter what the girl will be into you. And irregardless he can dress up and look good..and dress down and still look good.

If you have blue eyes where a blue shirt..it will bring out your eyes. Also, I think its hot when a guy wheres a chic coat that's long, with a scarf and gloves. Stylish..can keep warm and look good.

Don't where vests! or any knitted sweaters your ma made you...

Keep it classy, casual, and match slightly... also I like when guys where a solid sweater over the button down shirt where the collars are just over the sweater slightly..

also I dk why..but if a guy wheres nice dark denim with timbs..is that wierd? ha ha b a d a s s

• I like the punk rocker scene emo kinda style skinny jeans but not like tight tight to where it looks grose white button up sleeves rolled up untucked unbuttoned a little with some converse or vans and a loose tie

• link with a nice slim fitted pair of jeans and good shoes (i'm kind of feeling chukka boots with this?). Ugh I just got this from some kid's tumblr, I feel creepy. :c

• No offense, but that looks really gay.

• No offense, but you obviously have a different (read: WORSE...loljk) taste in clothes than me. Dude, it's pretty common (not gay) where I live.

• try this store

link

i really like their stuff

What Guys Said 1