What is a baby face? Is that a compliment?

If women tell you that you have a baby face and you are 22 years old is that a good thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• A baby face means that you look cute and have a younger face or child like face for your age mostly it's implying you're cute :) lol I get that a lot too.I would say it is a good thing I know a lot of girls who like baby faces on guys,i know I like them!

What Girls Said 11

• It means that you look younger. Usually have a softer face with no hair on it. It depends on the guy. Baby faces can be cute.

• I think its a good thing. It a sign that your cute or have a young looking face. Its not a bad thing.

• It means you look very young...you have child-like features. Some girls like it, some girls don't. I particularly do not care for baby faces but that by no means makes someone unattractive.

• Its NOT a good thing. Atleast not for me. Because if you have a baby face you look cute, not handsome or manly.

• usually when someone tells you that it is a good thing.. its not a good thing for every guy but it is for some it usually has a lot to do with your skin and the features on your face

• It means you look young.

• you ask me. I have a baby face and I'm 17. But, many people gave me compliments for that. So yes, it's a good thing.

• I love a baby face.

• Lol its neutral

• when I think of baby faced men I think of men with chubby round faces that look childish. It all depends on the person, it was probably a compliment.

• it just means you look young for your age. do you think that's a bad or a good thing? I personally have no idea.

What Guys Said 5

• Meet Al Jolson link

• If depends on the individual. I asked a question about this a few months ago. Some girls liked it, some hated it, and some just didn't mind.

So It can be a good thing in some cases.

• Noting wrong with it and normally from what I seen it means your cute.One of my best female friends get's called that,so it's not a big deal.

• I don't see why that would be a bad thing. A girl thinking your face is cute has always been classified in the "good" category in my brain. Is there anything bad about having a face that a girl likes?

• Not really. But it will be a good thing to have when getting older!