Do guys like to wear pants without underwear?

i have seen many boys in shorts and observed that they didn't wear underwear inside.similarly do boys not wear underwear when they wear pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wearing underpants has medical support!

For the last sixteen years I have been a tour operator.As such, I drive considerable distances, and often in warm to hot areas.About fourteen years ago I started to develop heat rashes in the groin area.At the tine I was being seen by a dermatologist for another problem.I mentioned to her,(yes a lady doctor), my problem.The doctor told me that my problem was common, particularly with those who spent much time driving in warm to hot areas.

Her words to me were:'Allow as much air circulation as possible in the groin area'.I then stopped wearing underpants completely. When I next visited her, she asked about the heat rashes (She is a relatively youngish lady with a good sense of humor), I told her they were gone.She then asked if I had followed her advice completely to which I replied 'Yes'.

That my story with underpants.Incidentally I am meticulous about hygiene.

I also find that I less flu and cold attacks than my underpants wearing freinds.

I also know the my girlfreind also secretly boast to her freinds about my 'commando' dress style.

What Guys Said 17

• I may go commando when I am wearing jeans but not casual slacks. I mostly do go commando in tennis shorts unless I am playing. I like the feeling of dangling free and the cool air keeping me dry.

I am surprised by the number of women trying to catch an "up shorts" view if I am sitting or laying down. Sometimes I position my rigging so it is easy to see from the right angle and am entertained when they try to be nonchallant when they sneak a look and especially when I get "referred" to a friend.

Would you girls ever do such a thing.?

• umm no , sounds very uncomfortable to me ( irritation , zipper ) , the only time when I did that was when I was really young and I forgot to put them on... and also really uncomfy for those casual out of nowhere erections ha ha

only in swimshorts I don't wear undies because a ) swim with it and b ) there is that netting inside :)

• All guys are different (I always wear boxers) but I'm of the impression that most of us would prefer to wear something in between flesh and shorts, pants, etc... Without going into unnecessary details, it just isn't comfortable to not have some type of underwear on to prevent irritation caused by the various materials used in clothing rubbing up against us.

• In my life, I've known maybe one or two guys that didn't wear underwear, and many thousands who did. Not wearing underwear is NOT common for guys.

• i don't when I'm wearing certain shorts (not common) but most of the time I do just because I the zipper on the jeans is uncomfortable and I've also noted that most of the guys in my area (mid south) do because if they don't they show their ass to the world because they hold their pants to their knees

• I like free balling, I do it in pants a lot, the zipper is not really an issue. However in extreme cold or extreme hot, it tends to be uncomfortable. It is also uncomfortable when I sweat a lot, so I make sure I wear underwear when playing sports.

• Aside from the obvious awkwardness of freeballing, I tend to get chaffing whenever I don't wear boxers during the day, so that's a no for me.

• yeahhh man I like the cold breeze carising the soft tender skin of my testicles...

• eww no. that's just nasty lol

• i dont... I find that so uncomfortable

• No way! I even wear undies under my swim shorts.

• i wear underwear, no matter what!

• no, because metal zippers chaff.

• No.

• Only if I feel like going commando and freestyling ^^ not common

• I freeball. More comfortable.

• I always wear underwear it hurts to have jeans rubbing straight on my penis lol. I don't know how some guys are so lazy they don't wear underwear, I mean it would make your pants smell like ass you know?!

What Girls Said 2

• this idea scares me that most of these guys do go commando... turn off for me.. that's just weird... the only time I think it'd be approp. would be during swim

• i thought they do wear underwear...

• but I seen when boys don't wear underwear inside shorts,their penis swinging movement clearly seen

• I don't observe that kind of thing, but that may have something to do with wearing loosely fitted boxers. When I wear loose boxers, my junk moves more freely.