What are your thoughts when you see a hot girl?

I believe I'm pretty, have a slim figure, and guys look at me a lot when I wear skirts/dresses, and they have this certain look on their face. When you see a hot girl, what do you think ? Do you get a boner, and in what incident did this happen to you?

(Think in high school haha)

Just what's your thought process, and if youve noticed her more than other girls, what do you think of her?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm. what do I think? simple- oh she's cute, and I notice a few things about her. perhaps her eyes really pop or something. that's what I notice. as for boners- no... that doesn't really happen in public just from seeing a girl. if I've noticed her more then other girls? then I would decide, is she cute and innocent and worth dating, or is she a bitch that brings everyone down and I should have nothing to do with.

What Guys Said 5

• Depending on the level of attractiveness, I'll either just think "Hey, she's cute" or I may not really think straight at all. ;) Normally, I think about who she is, what she does and decide what makes her so hot.

The girls that really, really stand out normally seem to have one or two certain features that get my attention. E.g a great smile, or great fashion sense.

• Unless she's practically naked or wearing revealing clothes I don't really have sexual thoughts about girls I see(not saying you should wear less clothing)

I just admire their face, hair, body etc.

• First couple of seconds I'll just admire. Then I'll start considering the best way to strike up a convo

• I look then I think how good it would be to have her ride and suck my 8inch d***

• I just notice how pretty she is and wonder what she's like as a person

What Girls Said 0