What height difference between a guy and a girl looks best?

From what I've heard most girls like tall guys. However, there is a point when guy is way too tall for you.

Also how tall is too tall for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 5'7" and I personally don't like it when a guy is over 6'.

my favorite height is 5'10" to 5'11"

What Girls Said 14

• Height is the least I care about in a guy .. but I personally dislike girls who are way shorter than the guys , no it's not cute.. it looks like a father-daughter rather than a couple .. I don't mind them of course .. but when someone claims that it's better for a girl to be shorter , I get angry :D

So equal height is perfect for me ..

A shorter guy would be weird though .. he won't be able to carry me .. and when we hug I ll have to bend down .. I ll feel like his mother ..

• While I do prefer taller guys (and it's not rare at all to be taller than me), that isn't the most important thing in the world.

However, I will say, I wouldn't date a guy at tall as my neighbor's grandson. He stayed here for baseball this past summer, and when I went to give him a hug, I was barely above his bellybutton. That's a bit too tall for physical compatability.

• I'm 5'6, around 5'8 in heels, and I like guys that are around 5'11. Whenever I have dated guys around my height they would hate it when I wore heels because I would look taller than them, so I like tall guys, without being so tall that I can't hug/kiss them.

• I'm 5'11''. I like guys to be 6'3''-6'4''. I like it when I stand next to him and the top of my head is just at his nose/eye level.

It makes spooning so damn perfect.

xD

Shorter than that and it's awkward.

Too much taller and I feel like I'm his kid.

• I'm 5'6 and I think 5'10 and up would be perfect for me.

I have dated guys that are 6'3. I don't think anything is too tall for me.

• There is no one size fits all. Every gal is different. My brother is 6'6" tall. I've only gone out with one guy that tall, and he reminded me too much of my brother!

Every person is different. I have a friend who is 6'11" and his wife is 5"!

• Height would never be the deciding factor in whether or not to date a guy.

That said, I'm 5'3" and I like a guy to be around 5'7" to 5'9"

6' or taller is too tall in my opinion, but like I said, not a deal breaker, just an inconvenience.

• I'm 5'4" and it seems most guts I've dated are 5'11" to 6'4". Lol

Idk why! I like 5'9" up to 6' personally. Height is not a deal breaker by any means for me.

• I love tall guys. I am 5'9" and I am completely smitten with 6' or taller men. However, my current boyfriend is the same height as me. So while I get giggly over towering men it is not the only factor in their appeal.

• i would like him to be 3 inches taller than me

• got to take into account heel wearing too... if you're being picky

i have a friend whose mum is 6 foot ish and her dad is just under 5 foot who have been happily married for years, but if you want your Facebook photos to look good, then probably a couple of inches

• I don't have a height limit. There is no such thing as too tall for me. That being said, I'm pretty tall myself.

• Ideally I would like a guy to be at least 2 to 3 inches taller than me so if I wear heels then we can be around the same height...but it doesn't matter too much. I'm already 5'8" so heels puts me around 6' ish lol.

• u wear four inch heels ?

• Lol not all the time. Most heels are on average 3 inches tall. So that's why I said 6 foot ish...haha

But I sometimes don't like wearing heels because I will be taller than a lot of guys...Idk if that's intimidating lol

• I'm 4'9.5" and my current boyfriend is 6'2",

• Do u face any difficulty just because of ur height difference?

What Guys Said 3

• it should be tall enough so the girl its not so far from his ziper so that getting there isn't so difficult

• I think there is an equivalent height difference of 5 inches between men and women. So if a 5'4 woman turned into a man, he would be 5'9. I'm 5'11, and I personally like girls that are under 5'8. My dream woman is 5'5-5'6.

• for a guy, 6'3"; for a girl, 6 feet.