What is your favorite female scent from Hollister? (And what perfume do they spray on the clothes?)

• Malaia
  • SoCal
  • Sadie

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing it's SoCal. I've bought that scent before and although I really hate hollister, it smells amazing.

What Guys Said 4

• Why don't you be original, and not like all of your friends and buy some designer perfume that actually smells good.

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you want to smell GOOD, then try something else.

It might cost a little extra, but it's worth it.

• Agreed. I'm sick of getting the mass waft of Hollister or some other chain branded cheap perfume as a pack of LGs walks by.

Nothing is better than a girl who knows how to use perfumes. Very Irresistible by Givenchy or Midnight Rain by La Prairie, give it a try.

• Lets see... I have chosen socal. How about you? 0=)

• I don't know, I wish there was a way to share what they are here so I could tell you lol.

• I can't speak for holliester, but I kind of like something that smells like the beach but not to strong.

What Girls Said 4

• i strongly dislike labels and brand bashing in general, but I ESPECIALLY hate the idea of smelling like one...i want to smell like roses and spring rain...not hollister or Britney..

• I asked, it is SoCal. I love the way it smells. Very different yet fun and sexy.

• I find the atmosphere in Hollister stores to be creepy so I don't go to them. I also find their clothing to be cheaply made, over priced, and not worth it.

• I don't even know what Hollister is :S