Tights or bare legs?

What do guys find sexier?

(1) a skirt with tights and long boots

(2) a skirt with bare legs and heels

Why? I mean, what goes through your mind when you see either?

• (1) a skirt with tights and long boots
  • (2) a skirt with bare legs and heels

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on a number of factors...

The weather, the time of day, indoors or outdoors, etc. Also, what color tights?

In cold weather, I wouldn't expect a girl to be walking around with bare legs. That's kind of weird. But if it's a sunny day then bare legs are the way to go. And if it's a balmy night, then bare is probably still slightly preferable but either is good.

• Thanks. :-)

What color tights? I hadn't anticipated that one, lol. I guess I've seen different sorts of patterns and colors. Which catch your eye?

• I guess black, but any color would do depending on the outfit the girl is wearing.

What Guys Said 11

• skirt bare legs with high boots, or srunched up long socks with trainers lol, because I think women have legs that express curves, they shape continuously as you walk, giving the on looker a instant hit of eye candy from the legs alone, and as we watch and go up the leg, it causes the imagination to wonder, an absolute pleasure to see women with their legs out lol,x

• Why trainers? You don't like to see the full leg, just a hint of it?

• No, seeing all of the leg is amazing, its just what looks appealing, and some high heels don't look to great, where others are equally stunning, but I'm someone that likes knee high boots, and trainers with rolled up sports socks lol, probably because I get to see it daily in the gym, but a toned well maintained leg in all its talent would also do it, so footwear wouldn't really be important, just the short skirt and maintained legs would set the mind in motion lol,x

• Lol. Got it. Thanks.

• I do appreciate a great pair of legs, so I'm all for seeing a woman with nice, smooth legs. High heels make her legs look toned and her butt look "fuller", so it's not much of a dilemma for me lol.

• Out of the 2 options, B! Love 2 c a sexy lady legs out and in heels makes her look sexy and powerful, and for that too I like a dominant woman :-p lol

• tights for shure, love the look! I love those new fashion tights with cool designes and even those sweater tights are looking cool with chunky shoes or boots

• Lol. You're the first person to look at this question in months and months!

• I just hate boots on girls. They turn me off. And of course, tights won't look nice with heels.

• I keep seeing girls with heels and leggings. Not my style, though, lol.

• Bahahahaha! ROFL ! "all 4 of them!". Thank you for being so honest. That cleared up the curiosity that had for 11 yrs. Dang... Why did hv to be anon! :)

• of corse tights look great with heels and if they opaque enough they even look sexy with open toe. I do prefer sheer pantyhose though.

• Skirt with tights and long boots, the tights just look a lot sexier then bare legs in most cases.

• What sort of tights? Patterned, print, sheer, or standard beige/black?

• Thanks. :-)

• Your Welcome

• Skin is the way to go.

• more skin is always sexy.

• Thanks for your answer. :-)

• Tights are one of the hottest female clothing items

• I've heard the opposite rather often. What sorts of tights are you referring to?

• I say bare legs, I don't like tights and it's nice to see a girls legs.. But I don't really like the heels cause they're very girlish

• So flats? Sneakers?

• Sneakers :)

• Right on! A lot of guys seem to like sneakers... If only all the stiletto queens knew, lol.

• Depends on her legs. If they have visible muscle tone I want to see that. Otherwise, tights.

• Long, slender legs -- toned, but not "boxy".

• Yeah. I also hate heels and prefer seeing girls in sneakers :)

• Cool. Thanks for your explanations. :-)

What Girls Said 1

• A skirt with tights and dolly shoes would be my preferred option. I'm a bit of a girlie girl, so tend to wear skirts and tights most days, or floaty dresses with strappy heeled sandles.