Innocent looking girl getting piercings?

Whatcha think?

I look, and I am an innocent and introverted person and I really want to get some piercings. I can't decide what.

Nose?

Monroe?

Eyebrow?

So, would it look strange if I get a piercing?

Updates:
I have a bit of a big nose but I have nice big eyes. If I would get a nose piercing would it get me too much attention on my nose rather than my eyes? And would my nose look bigger?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyebrows are safe and look good on most faces. Lots of girls go for the nose these days but I'm not a big fan. I do like the septum piercing on people who can pull it off but most cannot. Monroes can be cute but again, you gotta have a face for it. If you are shy or introverted and don't want to stand out too much get a weird ear piercing. Industrial, snug, rook, tragus. Those are less common ear piercings and it's still in a conventional location.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A nose stud looks cute on a lot of girls, but adds just enough edge to get rid of the 100% innocent look and give you some confidence. Plus, it can be easily removed if necessary for a job. I don't recommend a Monroe, but that's personal opinion. I've seen very few girls that I thought pulled it off well. Not a huge fan of eyebrow either.

0|1
    0|0
  • In response to your update, I'd say ask someone that pierces for a living. They'll probably have a good idea. Ask someone who's been doing it awhile, as they'll have seen the most people get the most different piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are the innoocent" kind of girl, then I recommend getting earrings because piercings look best, and most normal on the ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont get any piercings, they really are something that makes a pretty girl look undesireable,x

0|0
    0|0
  • All piercings draw more attention to the body part that was pierced, if that helps your decision. Don't go getting your nose pierced if you are insecure about your nose.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Eyebrow looks insanely good on reallly feminine looking girls. Otherwise you can't go wrong with lip like this: link

0|0
    0|0