Innocent looking girl getting piercings?

Whatcha think?

I look, and I am an innocent and introverted person and I really want to get some piercings. I can't decide what.

Nose?

Monroe?

Eyebrow?

So, would it look strange if I get a piercing?

I have a bit of a big nose but I have nice big eyes. If I would get a nose piercing would it get me too much attention on my nose rather than my eyes? And would my nose look bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyebrows are safe and look good on most faces. Lots of girls go for the nose these days but I'm not a big fan. I do like the septum piercing on people who can pull it off but most cannot. Monroes can be cute but again, you gotta have a face for it. If you are shy or introverted and don't want to stand out too much get a weird ear piercing. Industrial, snug, rook, tragus. Those are less common ear piercings and it's still in a conventional location.

What Guys Said 5

• A nose stud looks cute on a lot of girls, but adds just enough edge to get rid of the 100% innocent look and give you some confidence. Plus, it can be easily removed if necessary for a job. I don't recommend a Monroe, but that's personal opinion. I've seen very few girls that I thought pulled it off well. Not a huge fan of eyebrow either.

• In response to your update, I'd say ask someone that pierces for a living. They'll probably have a good idea. Ask someone who's been doing it awhile, as they'll have seen the most people get the most different piercings.

• If you are the innoocent" kind of girl, then I recommend getting earrings because piercings look best, and most normal on the ears.

• Dont get any piercings, they really are something that makes a pretty girl look undesireable,x

• All piercings draw more attention to the body part that was pierced, if that helps your decision. Don't go getting your nose pierced if you are insecure about your nose.

What Girls Said 1

• Eyebrow looks insanely good on reallly feminine looking girls. Otherwise you can't go wrong with lip like this: link