Thick Girls, or Skinny girls?

SO I am a thick girl. NOT FAT! but I have curves, a big toned butt, and a pretty decent sized chest. Yet I see these girls with no butt no chest and no curves at all, and they are with some dam sexy guys! I know I have a gorgeous face and a wonderful body I work on constantly but I am curvy. So Guys what do you like more curves or none? Girls would you rather have curves or none?

I am not going to get offensive I just want to know, your opinions won't sway me either way lol, and if you have a problem with the question you don't have to put your two cents in. Because b*tch I don't want it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see you as curvy but yes, you do have a decent looking shape from what I see. I'm black so of course I love curvy women. I mean most guys will go with anything that has an attractive face with a decent body wheter it has curves or none at all.

What Guys Said 14

• Just like a "thick" doesn't mean fat, "skinny" doesn't mean no curves.

• I mean the Curvy girls and the girls who are skin and bones and no curves

• Thats true. Some skinny people have hips and a butt. Now if someone says bony, then that means no shape.

• Then that's what I mean!

• A lot of us love the Asian women. No curves but perfect skin, sexy shape to the eyes, and so insightful and fun.

But don't worry, we aren't that prejudiced about women's shapes really. We like curvy girls too, if they are nice to us.

• No curves? Perfect skin? You're generalising here.

• Simply use the word 'most'. :p

• Uh, I think people know I'm generalizing here, I don;t need to add so many qualifiers.

Mostly women who don't like this answer are narrow minded racist PC b***ches

• Definitely thick! I love curves on a woman. I'm not into skinny girls that much. Also (I hope you don't mind I've been reading the other comments on this question), if you're getting married soon then there's no need to worry about these kinda things anymore.

• I don't mind, this is just to see how others reacct, you know?

• thick girls FTW

• Prefer thick but don't care either way, really.

• Thick/Curvy

I have no choice in the matter and you are NOT thick. Maybe compared to your typical Asian girl.

• I find skinny chicks, with a tiny ass and tinny t*ts over a bigger chick, just yea - this is prob because generally girls who are play sport which I find real attractive and is a must so yea

• Im a competitive cheerleader and have been for 19 years, I do dance, and gymnastics. So I'm a fit girl too

• I also know girls who do cheerleading - yea I prefer skinny chick!

• Skinny.

• Mmmm both!

• I like skinny girls because they allow me to eat their meal too

• I work hard to stay fit and I would want a girl to be the same way, thick girls just seem to have the potential to gain more weight later in life

• u shudn't downvote people just because they prefer a type that your not.

Your old enough to have more sense than that.

i prefer skinny. Am I a bad person for this? No .

You knew some answers wouldn't agree with you so why did you need to ask at all.

• Uhm I'm not downvoting anyone for their opinion! I am just simply asking, I haven't downvoted a dang person!l!

• well it sounds like your bashing skinny girls just bcoz your not skinny yourself.

unno you can get toned by going to them gym.

just bcoz a girl is skinny don't make her a sack of bones.

• Again I work out everday. I have big hips and a TINY waist so I have the hourglass figure. I'm not going against ANYONE!

• Both are okay, but I prefer skinny.

• your white obviously xD

• No if a skinny girl has the hip to waist ratio then she's CURVY

• mmhmm, That's pretty much what I just said. I'm just saying that that your question seems like your talking about girls that don't have an ample bosom or a protruding backside.

• Love either or.

As long as she's healthy I'm good to go (:

And she dresses for her body.

If she's curvy and wears clothes a skinny girl wears then that's no good and vice versa.

• See exactly, I always thought a woman is supposed to be curvy, she is supposed to look like a woman and not a sack of bones right?

• Why did I get two down votes? Lol

P.s. what I said doesn't mean skinny girls aren't human too.

Skinny girls are just the same as chubby girls

• No Idea I agree with your comment

What Girls Said 5

• Just because we're skinny doesn't mean we are "sacks of bones". I can guarantee I work out just as much or probably more than you so that doesn't really mean anything.

Anyway, as long as a girl has a pretty face and a decent body, whether curvy or skinny, guys really won't mind much. They like all kinds of shapes and sizes.:p

• Woman, you are so very boastful. When a guy says he likes skinny girls you would reply with a 'whys that'. You talk as though it is out of the norm for a guy to like a skinny girl. Well it's not our fault that we have a fast metabolism and are different genetically from you.

"I always thought a woman is supposed to be curvy, she is supposed to look like a woman and not a sack of bones right?"

I AM a woman, and not being the curviest does not make anyone less woman. I'm pretty sure your ignorance would put men off before they take a look at 'womanly' body.

• Honey your completely wrong, girls like you are the ignorant ones, I'm talking about the skinny skinny girls, that have NO meat on their bones! JEEZUS CHRIST

• i have curves and I am proud of them! and guys love them.

• slag

• Slag? what does that mean?

• an interesting girl that all the guys want for the right reasons ... ;)

• It means sl*t, seriously got F*ck Off

• here we go again...

• If you have a problem then leave, its just a general question.

• If you're getting married, why do you care what other guys think?

• It was a question that came up at work and I am doing a dam survey!