What type of body do girls like in guys?

Every girl can answer what she thinks I'm not waiting for a particular answer.

Do you see that big guys are attractive?

Well that's because they are not to me..I'm attracted more to skinny guys,

oh my gosh is something wrong with me?
I'm wondering and I see that it's so strange that guys vote in this question

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm have a very good mind for seeking out meaning and visual themes and art, and if I'm honest with myself, I can usually find something attractive about pretty much every guy I meet, even some that are over weight. So I try no be. I'm a chronic crusher- I worry my friends think I"m all hormones or something- anyhoo I guess it goes to show there's beauty in everyone.

I really wish I had a more narrow field of vision :(. Anyway if you find a way to work it right, or maybe find someone to help you work it right for you, you could probably pull off an awesome attractive look for just about anyone.

And another thing, something that will help you even if you are unfit, if you're personality is attractive, it should go way further than looks. I mean, looks are great and one things but an awesome personality will definitely highlight those looks, even define how those looks look in the person who is crushing on you's mind, and even change someone's point of view. I know pretty girls and good looking guys who would have looked really pretty but because they acted like an absolute jerk, it brought out the worst in them and encouraged me to view their features in the worst light. Why would you bother wasting energy on seeing a different view of them I your mind if they always went out of their way to make your life crud and cause you not too? Of coruse, many 'popular' boys & girls &men & women seem to override this, but that's ossibly because they have super good mainstream looks that you are already trained in society to identify as 'good looking' 'elite' or 'better than other people' and because of the rebellious 'bad boy/bad girl' image. Someone with unique, unusual but possibly awesome looking looks may register in your mind as a freak if they treat everyone badly, and everyone will start picking out the weirdness about them or as someone awesome, to look up to with unique yet good looking looks to boot if they help people, lead and treat people kindly.

And when you're in love with someone, you start to see the best of their looks, despite what they may have looked like when they were just another face on the street. How you feel about someone will start to change the aspects that you mind picks out about them and how your mind straight up takes a perspective on them. Are you already popular or good looking with people but you're a total jerk? You could be looking better. I know a guy who's around 20 kg over weight but his funny bright personalty makes him him look great! If he was a jerk, my mind would be taking the side of s many negatives as it could pick. Personality goes a long way to defining you in others minds.