Butt uncovered in Leggings- skanky or no?

I like to wear cropped athletic style crops in the warmer months, because they're really comfortable. Since they're a little thicker/sturdier than regular leggings, I tend to just wear them with a t shirt or tank top, leaving my butt exposed.

The crops look kind of like this: link

And my butt looks similar to this one: link

Guys, would you find a butt like that attractive in pants like I showed? Or would you not notice or would you think it was unattractive?

Also, would you think that having the butt exposed like that was skanky, and would you think the girl wearing them was skanky too?

Girls, do you think that's slutty? What would you all think of a girl who wore them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Oh, I'd just think she wanted attention. It's not particularly skanky really. But it's more attractive covered up, all the same.

• Yoga pants are a welcome addition to the female fashion repertoire.

• I will never understand why people have to be so judgmental about clothes, always being so quick at labeling something as "skanky" or "trashy" or even "slutty".

• As long as they're not see through, it's not skanky. And anything that makes your butt look good can't possibly be a bad thing!

• I'm okay with them.

The second picture looked trashy to me though.

• all non fat females should were leggings like that

• Dat ass

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't think it's slutty, but guys WILL stare at your ass lol.

I don't like it when girls wear crop tops with it though, it kinda looks trashy to me. A lot of girl (especially younger ones) wear them like this: link link and it just looks weird to me.

• I'm biased, but I don't think it's slutty at all

I wear them all of the time with just a t-shirt(not baggy, mind you) or tank top with flip flops or Ugg boots, but I wear the "flare" ones, not the ones that are tight at the bottom

I've yet to be called skanky and I don't think it's skanky or slutty, but I know a lot of other girls who do :/

• I don't find it skanky since I do it when I'm at the gym but I really have nothing to show.

However, I find it more modest and classy when I do wear something that covers it. It's creates a more grown up attractive feel to it.

• I don't think its skanky it just looks athletic

• Its not necessarily slutty but it's just more classy and less obtrusive if you where a shirt that covers your ass with those leggings