Are big hips and long legs attractive?

Is it a good thing to have long legs and bigger hips? I think big hips look kind of off, it least on me, I'm really tall and my hips are 39", I heard it really isn't because no one likes Kim kardashian's shape, than again she looks fake

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, to most guys, both of those are attractive. :)

What Guys Said 3

• People don't like her because she is fake. Yes, guys like long legs.

• i love big hips!

• long legs are hot

What Girls Said 4

• I think wide hips are part of the most ideal female shape, at least MY ideal, lol. I'm tall, but not very tall, 5'7", and my hips are about 39-40". I'm chubbier and have kind of broad shoulders though, so my hips actually look kind of narrow on my frame, which is kind of a bummer. I wish my hips were wider and waist a bit smaller. But I do have long muscular legs for my frame too, which I like, so it's all good. You win some, you lose some, haha. =P

• You're kidding, right? Kim K's shape is considered very desirable, it's her personality that's the problem.

39" hips isn't huge for a tall girl though- Kim K is 5'1 and her hips are probably about 40"

• I think her figure is kind of trollish tbh.

• shes only 5' 1'?

• yeah. I think that's why she looks so curvy. She's like a regular women, just bunched up

• Well when your baby comes out it won't hurt that bad. Think of it this way.

• I'm in the same situation and people really like it so its ok (to me)