Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls, what kind of panties do you wear most of the time?

What kind of panties are you wearing most of the time? And how much is most of the time?

• Thong panties
  • Normal panties
  • Boyshorts
  • Other (please tell)

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs, about 100% of the time.

• I can guarantee you at least 5 guys are jacking off to your picture right now.

• This guy is posting this crap all over GAG. I have reported him as spammer, you should too. Hopefully he will get banned soon.

• Shut up, perv! I've reported you for spamming, just so you know.

What Guys Said 9

• My girlfriend wears thongs about 80% of the time, and boyshorts the rest.

• For starters, she uses Implanon for birth control, which has the effect of almost entirely eliminating her period in the first place, and on the rare occasion that she does have a day or two of light bleeding, a tampon keeps everything nice and clean.

Not that it's any of your business, freak.

• Yeah, just reported every answer I saw of his talking about "merilly bleed" or "be at the verge to cry".

Disturbing fixation, that.

• Yep...

• Wear boyshorts! They're hawt!

• Boooh! Thongs! :P

• Haha thongs are nice too. Personal preference is towards boyshorts though. So sexy for some reason

• Haha OK, to each their own.

• N/A

• You need to have an option for guys to click to see the answers...

• Just click on "Other"...

• or put what you prefer as a dude. I personally like boyshorts on girls, so I put that up there.

• Boxers in day and nothing by night

• I get to hot at night

• I think we all know other means none...

• what kind do you wear? :p

• Thongs, exclusively. I can't stand the feeling of other kinds of panties.

• Bet they look good on you too haha.

• You're damn right they do! :P

• this is hot. keep talking ladies lol

• Boyshorts very comfortable and feel so sexy.

What Girls Said 64

• French knickers all the way.. but if like most days, I'm just gonna bum about at home then I wear boy boxers, couldn't care less haha.

• I usually wear regular (bikini) underwear or hiphuggers. Occasionally I wear thongs (very rarely). I don't wear boyshorts because I find them uncomfortable, even though a lot of other girls claim that they're comfortable.

• Not comfortable to me.

• I wear normal panties (80% of the time ) and boyshorts (20%) .. I tried thongs and they make me feel uncomfortable so no thongs for me.

• The type of under-wear has nothing to do with being on period .. and I don't understand the rest of what you wrote.

• Almost every day thongs. They're just easiest to work with and you don't even feel 'em.

• I usually wear boyshorts or granny panties #dontjudgeme. I wear a thong once in a while, but not a lot. I don't find them comfortable.

• lace boyshorts. completely see-through so guys like them, but also comfortable

• Things 85% of the time and boyshorts the rest. I have no like whatsoever for any other kind of panties.

• Boyshorts or normal ones. But if they're the normal ones, they look like bikini bottoms. None of that granny-panty stuff lol

• Haha, wtf. Why are you telling that to everyone? Troll.

• Cheekies from Victoria's secret! Theyre like boy shorts but sexier. Those or I wear nothing.

• i don't have to worry about that thanks to birth control.

• always thongs

• G-strings. 80% of the time. other ten percent are lacy thongs or just boyshorts. Lace panties are the best.

• Do you have a problem? I wear thongs on my periods actually. Haven't leaked once. An you're. A male, wha are you doing giving females period advice? Get lost creep.

• Uh...? What.

• I always wear thongs, it's more convenient when your clothes are tight.

• When I started working at a business attire office, I started wearing thongs everyday. And I've never gone back. Now, the only time I wear anything other than a thong is sometimes when I sleep, or when I'm on my period.

• uhhh...I've never worn full brief underwear. Some nice bikini underwear will do.

• bikinis whenever I go out. Nothing if I'm staying indoors.

• Half of the time thongs, the other half boyshorts.

• Cotton 'n Bikini or Boy shorts.

• normal panties, boy shorts /knickers, only if I'm going out, if I'm at home I wear nothing and let it breathe hehe, just loose pj's so I dnt bother wearing anything underneath

• I generally wear lacy boyshorts.

• Boyshorts & bikinis but mostly boyshorts cause they're comfy and give no panty lines :)

• I'm not sure what the hell your problem is

• what the hell is your problem?

• A bikini style black or blue one

• I have lived a little lets just say. And I know that most chicks I know wear normal knickers that are comfortable most of the time. I don't get why you would wear sh*t that goes up your arse wedgey style everyday.

• It's very comfortable actually. Well, to me at least. And to many other girls. It's all individual I guess.

• According to my girlfriend, regular panties just ride up her ass anyway, and with a thong, she doesn't have to keep adjusting them.

• Eh, variety. Most of the time probably brazilian or bikini cut.

• I'll do whatever the heck I want.

• Plain colored ones

• Thongs for the most part. But at home I'll wear normal panties.

• All of them I love thongs but my boyfriend loves me in boy shorts

• Thongs or bikinis. I wear a lot of tight clothing so it's just easier for me to wear thongs all the time and never have to worry about finding underwear that won't show.

• Thongs became extremely uncomfortable around 18 so I replaced them with panties. I wear those all the time unless I'm dressed up for sexy times...but those come off in no time anyway ;P

• So, does the person with the down arrow disagree with the fact that thongs are uncomfortable for my lady parts or that I'm into roleplay? Just wondering haha

• ...i would NEVER let my man see the horror going on on period days haha. Sexy times ain't happening downstairs on period days >_>

• It's kind of creepy that you'd post that, man. To every comment.

• I normally wear bikini style undies, but I wear cheeky/thong panties under tight jeans/dresses/skirts. I have found that lacy underwear are SO comfortable.

I would say I wear my neon lacy bikini panties about 80% of the time, the rest is just normal bikini panties or thongs(which are lacy, of course)

• thongs 50%, none 50%

• Thongs! 100% <3

• More from Girls
    34