Girls, what kind of panties do you wear most of the time?

What kind of panties are you wearing most of the time? And how much is most of the time?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Thongs, about 100% of the time.

• Shut up, perv! I've reported you for spamming, just so you know.

• This guy is posting this crap all over GAG. I have reported him as spammer, you should too. Hopefully he will get banned soon.

• WTF?!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 9

• this is hot. keep talking ladies lol

• Boxers in day and nothing by night

• I get to hot at night

• I think we all know other means none...

• Wear boyshorts! They're hawt!

• Haha OK, to each their own.

• Haha thongs are nice too. Personal preference is towards boyshorts though. So sexy for some reason

• Boooh! Thongs! :P

• You need to have an option for guys to click to see the answers...

• or put what you prefer as a dude. I personally like boyshorts on girls, so I put that up there.

• Just click on "Other"...

• Boyshorts very comfortable and feel so sexy.

• what kind do you wear? :p

• You're damn right they do! :P

• Bet they look good on you too haha.

• Thongs, exclusively. I can't stand the feeling of other kinds of panties.

• N/A

• My girlfriend wears thongs about 80% of the time, and boyshorts the rest.

• Yep...

• Yeah, just reported every answer I saw of his talking about "merilly bleed" or "be at the verge to cry".Disturbing fixation, that.

• He really is a freak. He posted this exact same comment on tons of other answers, not only on this question. Please report him as spammer, just as I did.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 60

• if I wear any, thongs.

• But I have always wanted to try thongs. Cause camel toes are hot

• So did you try a thong? And yes camel toes are very hot.

• Depends on what I'm doing. Thong for tight pants, boy shorts for lounging, bikini for working out. If I'm wearing a skirt I usually don't wear anything. Just more comfortable.

• Bikini

• Granny panties

• A bikini style black or blue one

• Plain colored ones

• ones that don't ride up.

• Half of the time thongs, the other half boyshorts.

• French knickers all the way.. but if like most days, I'm just gonna bum about at home then I wear boy boxers, couldn't care less haha.

• I HATE ANY KIND OF UNDERWEAR AND IM FREE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ... on the other handi don't find thongs very comfortable I just wear them when I go out clubbing...but other then that BOY SHORTS ALL THE WAYYYYY...if that ;)

• thongs! 100% of the time :)

• Dude, STOP commenting the exact same thing on every answer! I know you've done that on other questions too, STOP IT or I will report you!

• Cheekies cute but sexy...

• I like normal the best. I only have one pair of boy shorts. And I wear thongs when I'm gonna be wearing tight, thin pants or spandex type fabric. I really like the lycra material. I just bought some from VS that are like that and they're stretchy and really comfy.

• Some of the guys put that they were thongs. O.o

• Boyshorts & bikinis but mostly boyshorts cause they're comfy and give no panty lines :)

• what the hell is your problem?

• I'm not sure what the hell your problem is

• always thongs

• I normally wear bikini style undies, but I wear cheeky/thong panties under tight jeans/dresses/skirts. I have found that lacy underwear are SO comfortable.I would say I wear my neon lacy bikini panties about 80% of the time, the rest is just normal bikini panties or thongs(which are lacy, of course)

• Thongs are what I wear

• thongs lol

• Thongs all the time except when I'm sleeping. Nights I wear panties or boy-shorts

• Aha, I see. I will! ;)

• *@, not Q

• LOL Q your reply to that pervy guy's comment. This guy has post this exact comment on tons of other answers on several questions. I reported him as spammer, you should too.

• Show Older
  • Thongs, most of the time.

• THONGS! there is no embarrassing panty line when wearing pants or anything and unlike popular belief, there aren't any wedgies unlike normal panties

• Exactly!

• lace boyshorts. completely see-through so guys like them, but also comfortable

• bikinis whenever I go out. Nothing if I'm staying indoors.

• When I started working at a business attire office, I started wearing thongs everyday. And I've never gone back. Now, the only time I wear anything other than a thong is sometimes when I sleep, or when I'm on my period.

• uhhh...I've never worn full brief underwear. Some nice bikini underwear will do.

• Cheekies from Victoria's secret! Theyre like boy shorts but sexier. Those or I wear nothing.

• i don't have to worry about that thanks to birth control.

• Cotton 'n Bikini or Boy shorts.

• thongs 50%, none 50%

• Boyshorts 90% of the time. Thongs 10%..

• I usually wear regular (bikini) underwear or hiphuggers. Occasionally I wear thongs (very rarely). I don't wear boyshorts because I find them uncomfortable, even though a lot of other girls claim that they're comfortable.

• Not comfortable to me.

• Almost every day thongs. They're just easiest to work with and you don't even feel 'em.

• Boyshorts or normal ones. But if they're the normal ones, they look like bikini bottoms. None of that granny-panty stuff lol

• Haha, wtf. Why are you telling that to everyone? Troll.

• Thongs 80% of the time and boyshorts 20% of the times, and walk around the house in girl boxers :)

• I generally wear lacy boyshorts.

• link comfy & sexy at the same time.you never know what happens...

• Thongs! 100% <3

• Haha thanks :)

• what fool gave you a thumbs down, thumbs up for the thong!

• Me too! :)

• booty/boyshorts 90% of the time! They're super comfy and I feel sexy in them :) The other 10% is thongs or bikini style panties

• i am all thong all the time. I just think the are more comfortable. been that way so long they are the only type I own anymore.

• normal panties, boy shorts /knickers, only if I'm going out, if I'm at home I wear nothing and let it breathe hehe, just loose pj's so I dnt bother wearing anything underneath

• lol duh

• Show More