What kind of panties are you wearing most of the time? And how much is most of the time?
Most Helpful Girl
Thongs, about 100% of the time.Asker upvoted
My girlfriend wears thongs about 80% of the time, and boyshorts the rest.
Wear boyshorts! They're hawt!
You need to have an option for guys to click to see the answers...
Boxers in day and nothing by night
Boyshorts very comfortable and feel so sexy.
this is hot. keep talking ladies lol
I think we all know other means none...
what kind do you wear? :p
A bikini style black or blue one
Plain colored ones
Boyshorts or normal ones. But if they're the normal ones, they look like bikini bottoms. None of that granny-panty stuff lol
French knickers all the way.. but if like most days, I'm just gonna bum about at home then I wear boy boxers, couldn't care less haha.
Cotton 'n Bikini or Boy shorts.
Almost every day thongs. They're just easiest to work with and you don't even feel 'em.
I usually wear regular (bikini) underwear or hiphuggers. Occasionally I wear thongs (very rarely). I don't wear boyshorts because I find them uncomfortable, even though a lot of other girls claim that they're comfortable.
booty/boyshorts 90% of the time! They're super comfy and I feel sexy in them :) The other 10% is thongs or bikini style panties
Thongs for the most part. But at home I'll wear normal panties.
I wear normal panties (80% of the time ) and boyshorts (20%) .. I tried thongs and they make me feel uncomfortable so no thongs for me.
But I have always wanted to try thongs. Cause camel toes are hot
lace boyshorts. completely see-through so guys like them, but also comfortable
When I started working at a business attire office, I started wearing thongs everyday. And I've never gone back. Now, the only time I wear anything other than a thong is sometimes when I sleep, or when I'm on my period.
Cheekies from Victoria's secret! Theyre like boy shorts but sexier. Those or I wear nothing.
I generally wear lacy boyshorts.
i am all thong all the time. I just think the are more comfortable. been that way so long they are the only type I own anymore.
Things 85% of the time and boyshorts the rest. I have no like whatsoever for any other kind of panties.
I have lived a little lets just say. And I know that most chicks I know wear normal knickers that are comfortable most of the time. I don't get why you would wear sh*t that goes up your arse wedgey style everyday.
All of them I love thongs but my boyfriend loves me in boy shorts
I always wear thongs, it's more convenient when your clothes are tight.
Half of the time thongs, the other half boyshorts.
thongs! 100% of the time :)
Some of the guys put that they were thongs. O.o
I normally wear bikini style undies, but I wear cheeky/thong panties under tight jeans/dresses/skirts. I have found that lacy underwear are SO comfortable.
I would say I wear my neon lacy bikini panties about 80% of the time, the rest is just normal bikini panties or thongs(which are lacy, of course)
Thongs all the time except when I'm sleeping. Nights I wear panties or boy-shorts
bikinis whenever I go out. Nothing if I'm staying indoors.
thongs 50%, none 50%
normal panties, boy shorts /knickers, only if I'm going out, if I'm at home I wear nothing and let it breathe hehe, just loose pj's so I dnt bother wearing anything underneath
i wear Normal panties most of the time = 80 and the rest of the time I don't wear any underwear