Girls, what kind of panties do you wear most of the time?

What kind of panties are you wearing most of the time? And how much is most of the time?

• Thong panties
  • Normal panties
  • Boyshorts
  • Other (please tell)

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs, about 100% of the time.

• I can guarantee you at least 5 guys are jacking off to your picture right now.

• This guy is posting this crap all over GAG. I have reported him as spammer, you should too. Hopefully he will get banned soon.

• Shut up, perv! I've reported you for spamming, just so you know.

What Guys Said 9

• Wear boyshorts! They're hawt!

• Boooh! Thongs! :P

• Haha thongs are nice too. Personal preference is towards boyshorts though. So sexy for some reason

• Haha OK, to each their own.

• My girlfriend wears thongs about 80% of the time, and boyshorts the rest.

• For starters, she uses Implanon for birth control, which has the effect of almost entirely eliminating her period in the first place, and on the rare occasion that she does have a day or two of light bleeding, a tampon keeps everything nice and clean.

Not that it's any of your business, freak.

• Yeah, just reported every answer I saw of his talking about "merilly bleed" or "be at the verge to cry".

Disturbing fixation, that.

• Yep...

• Boyshorts very comfortable and feel so sexy.

• Boxers in day and nothing by night

• N/A

• You need to have an option for guys to click to see the answers...

• Just click on "Other"...

• or put what you prefer as a dude. I personally like boyshorts on girls, so I put that up there.

• what kind do you wear? :p

• Thongs, exclusively. I can't stand the feeling of other kinds of panties.

• Bet they look good on you too haha.

• You're damn right they do! :P

• I think we all know other means none...

• this is hot. keep talking ladies lol

What Girls Said 63

• Thongs became extremely uncomfortable around 18 so I replaced them with panties. I wear those all the time unless I'm dressed up for sexy times...but those come off in no time anyway ;P

• So, does the person with the down arrow disagree with the fact that thongs are uncomfortable for my lady parts or that I'm into roleplay? Just wondering haha

• ...i would NEVER let my man see the horror going on on period days haha. Sexy times ain't happening downstairs on period days >_>

• It's kind of creepy that you'd post that, man. To every comment.

• I wear normal panties (80% of the time ) and boyshorts (20%) .. I tried thongs and they make me feel uncomfortable so no thongs for me.

• The type of under-wear has nothing to do with being on period .. and I don't understand the rest of what you wrote.

• Thongs! 100% <3

• Almost every day thongs. They're just easiest to work with and you don't even feel 'em.

• lace boyshorts. completely see-through so guys like them, but also comfortable

• I usually wear regular (bikini) underwear or hiphuggers. Occasionally I wear thongs (very rarely). I don't wear boyshorts because I find them uncomfortable, even though a lot of other girls claim that they're comfortable.

• Things 85% of the time and boyshorts the rest. I have no like whatsoever for any other kind of panties.

• When I started working at a business attire office, I started wearing thongs everyday. And I've never gone back. Now, the only time I wear anything other than a thong is sometimes when I sleep, or when I'm on my period.

• normal panties, boy shorts /knickers, only if I'm going out, if I'm at home I wear nothing and let it breathe hehe, just loose pj's so I dnt bother wearing anything underneath

• Thongs for the most part. But at home I'll wear normal panties.

• I have lived a little lets just say. And I know that most chicks I know wear normal knickers that are comfortable most of the time. I don't get why you would wear sh*t that goes up your arse wedgey style everyday.

• It's very comfortable actually. Well, to me at least. And to many other girls. It's all individual I guess.

• According to my girlfriend, regular panties just ride up her ass anyway, and with a thong, she doesn't have to keep adjusting them.

• always thongs

• G-strings. 80% of the time. other ten percent are lacy thongs or just boyshorts. Lace panties are the best.

• Do you have a problem? I wear thongs on my periods actually. Haven't leaked once. An you're. A male, wha are you doing giving females period advice? Get lost creep.

• Uh...? What.

• Boyshorts or normal ones. But if they're the normal ones, they look like bikini bottoms. None of that granny-panty stuff lol

• The bikini kind or the butt-cheek kind. lol. I don't want to wear a thong or any of that most of the time. Those aren't too comfortable to me.

• Cotton 'n Bikini or Boy shorts.

• Thongs

• French knickers all the way.. but if like most days, I'm just gonna bum about at home then I wear boy boxers, couldn't care less haha.

• I always wear thongs, it's more convenient when your clothes are tight.

• THONGS! there is no embarrassing panty line when wearing pants or anything and unlike popular belief, there aren't any wedgies unlike normal panties

• bikinis whenever I go out. Nothing if I'm staying indoors.

• Mostly hiphuggers and sometimes bikini. Cannot stand thongs. I feel that thongs are not hygienic.

• That's misinformation.

• Lol, that's the same as saying uncut penises are not hygienic. If you take care of yourself, it's all as hygienic as any other panties.

• Actually she's right. The thong literally lays on the anus, and dry wiping isn't really the best in terms of cleaning. Since the thong doesn't stay put and rubs to your other parts, there's a risk for infection. But that's none of girls' concerns, since we don't poop and everything ;D

• I usually wear boyshorts or granny panties #dontjudgeme. I wear a thong once in a while, but not a lot. I don't find them comfortable.

• Thongs all the time except when I'm sleeping. Nights I wear panties or boy-shorts

• everyone in a thong got a thumbs up for sure!

• *@, not Q

• Aha, I see. I will! ;)

• Thongs are what I wear

• thongs lol

• Cheekies from Victoria's secret! Theyre like boy shorts but sexier. Those or I wear nothing.

• i don't have to worry about that thanks to birth control.

• i'm a taylor swift granny panties kinda person.

• I HATE ANY KIND OF UNDERWEAR AND IM FREE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ... on the other hand

i don't find thongs very comfortable I just wear them when I go out clubbing...

but other then that BOY SHORTS ALL THE WAYYYYY...if that ;)

• Thongs, most of the time.

• More from Girls
    33