Girls, what kind of panties do you wear most of the time?

What kind of panties are you wearing most of the time? And how much is most of the time?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 61

What Guys Said 9

• if I wear any, thongs.

• But I have always wanted to try thongs. Cause camel toes are hot

• So did you try a thong? And yes camel toes are very hot.

• Depends on what I'm doing. Thong for tight pants, boy shorts for lounging, bikini for working out. If I'm wearing a skirt I usually don't wear anything. Just more comfortable.

• Bikini

• Granny panties

• A bikini style black or blue one

• Plain colored ones

• ones that don't ride up.

• Half of the time thongs, the other half boyshorts.

• French knickers all the way.. but if like most days, I'm just gonna bum about at home then I wear boy boxers, couldn't care less haha.

• I HATE ANY KIND OF UNDERWEAR AND IM FREE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ... on the other hand

i don't find thongs very comfortable I just wear them when I go out clubbing...

but other then that BOY SHORTS ALL THE WAYYYYY...if that ;)

• thongs! 100% of the time :)

• Dude, STOP commenting the exact same thing on every answer! I know you've done that on other questions too, STOP IT or I will report you!

• Cheekies cute but sexy...

• I like normal the best. I only have one pair of boy shorts. And I wear thongs when I'm gonna be wearing tight, thin pants or spandex type fabric.

I really like the lycra material. I just bought some from VS that are like that and they're stretchy and really comfy.

• Some of the guys put that they were thongs. O.o

• Boyshorts & bikinis but mostly boyshorts cause they're comfy and give no panty lines :)

• always thongs

• I normally wear bikini style undies, but I wear cheeky/thong panties under tight jeans/dresses/skirts. I have found that lacy underwear are SO comfortable.

I would say I wear my neon lacy bikini panties about 80% of the time, the rest is just normal bikini panties or thongs(which are lacy, of course)

• Thongs are what I wear

• thongs lol

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

My girlfriend wears thongs about 80% of the time, and boyshorts the rest.

• Yep...

• Yeah, just reported every answer I saw of his talking about "merilly bleed" or "be at the verge to cry".

Disturbing fixation, that.

• He really is a freak. He posted this exact same comment on tons of other answers, not only on this question. Please report him as spammer, just as I did.

• Show Older
  • this is hot. keep talking ladies lol

• Boxers in day and nothing by night

• I get to hot at night

• I think we all know other means none...

• Wear boyshorts! They're hawt!

• Haha OK, to each their own.

• Haha thongs are nice too. Personal preference is towards boyshorts though. So sexy for some reason

• Boooh! Thongs! :P

• You need to have an option for guys to click to see the answers...

• or put what you prefer as a dude. I personally like boyshorts on girls, so I put that up there.

• Just click on "Other"...

• Boyshorts very comfortable and feel so sexy.

• what kind do you wear? :p

• You're damn right they do! :P

• Bet they look good on you too haha.

• Thongs, exclusively. I can't stand the feeling of other kinds of panties.

• N/A