I have a "chin-strap" beard?

I have a "chin-strap" beard and I was going if its unprofessional in an engineering firm environment

here are pics

link

link

• Unprofessional
  • Professional

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 4

• my boyfriend is an engineer and he has similar facial hair

• if you are one of those snazzy black guys than yeah I think they're freaking awesome.

• Unless you post a pic of yourself, those links don't help much because it depends on how YOU make it look... Some guys look dirty with it while other guys look hot with it. If you look more dirty than hot then it's not professional.

• hot = professional?

hot = subjective?

• Haha, well it's my definition for it... as in.. if it looks hot... it tends to look clean. As oppose to

dirty= non-professional. You can't look professional when you look like you need a bath.

• If it's neat I'm sure it won't be viewed as unprofessional, but I don't like it. Clean shaven is always best.

I will say that style looks best on black guys.

• haha I'm black lol

• okay then it would look better on you than it would another race, but still...everyone looks better clean shaven

What Guys Said 1

• It's never professional, I've never seen it on someone who didn't look like a clown