Is it weird that I find girls attractive wearing the hijab?

In case you do not know what the is here's the definition and pics: A head covering worn in public by some Muslim women. link link For some reason, it looks nice to me. It's intriguing. Just to yet you know, I'm white and not religious.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's something rare. But not weird, everyone has his preference and the thing that attracts him. Those girls look mature and I think there're cute shapes and kinds for hijab:

link

link

link

link

• I have never actually seen a girl wear that before. But I live in Florida and less then 1% of the population is even Muslim. I just got to thinking about it watching Touch last night that I like the way it looks.

• Oh I see. ^^

She wears burqaa too?!

• Oh, no. Just hijab. I meant fully covered in terms of clothing. My bad.

What Girls Said 31

• Yes it is definitely something very pretty .. but unfortunately girls take it for granted nowadays .. They don't wear it correctly and well that decreases from its beauty. It is not weird at all, it is normal to have your own personal taste in girls :)

• Thanks for answering. How do they not wear it correctly nowadays?

• Do most hijbai girls you see wear it properly or not? Also, has it changed over time?

• Did you vote in the election?

• Women can look very pretty wearing the Hijab. So, it's normal to think it's attractive. Also, if you aren't religious/Muslim/Arab, it kinda looks exotic to you and thus catches your attention.

I answered your question upon your request.

• i don't know about you guys iam egyptian and I wear hijab but iam not vieled I just wear it plus I can put a little pit make up as I like and I get some of my hair out sometimes and it 's okay because islam 's not about terrorism or whatever people think I am Muslim and iam proud to be and yea we have a lot of cute vieled girls here

• link "I get some of my hair out sometimes" like that?

• That 's great , I am really happy that there 're still people like you , and yea everybody 's cultured around here (not all of them) , but actually the most 're really helpful I like the website and that 's a miracle itself :D

I wish I helped too :(

• You said "I walk out in the street wearing tight jeans and t-shirts almost all the time" and you said you are not prepared to be really veiled. Could you expaiin that more?

• I really enjoy seeing females wearing the hijab. It's shows their beauty more without the help of hair. I think Muslim females look absolutely stunning and modest while still practicing their religion.

My fathers side of the family has females that wear the hijab. They look lovely. I wear it sometimes when I go to an Islamic get together.

There is a big mosque here in Seoul that does Friday prayers. A lot of females from many races and cultures come and participate.

• Seoul is in South Korea. So your half korean and what?

• It's fine. There really isn't much of a difference from not wearing one. It's just out of respect for the religion as well as female modesty.

• What's South Korea like?

• Like someone already said: It's about the personal preference. I'm actually glad someone thinks the way you do.

You like the girls covered up, like some guys like girls that wear slutty clothes.

Hijab is about self respect. :)

• Do you wear hijab?

• They're not aliens, you know.

• I know.

• it is not weird at all , the hijab give a woman a special beauty ,

to tell you the truth I am more and more beautiful with hijab then without it , everyone told me that

hope that helps

• Thanks. What's Algeria like?

• What do you wear when you do not wear a abaya?

• Could you date a non Muslim guy?

• Well, Hijab is meant to cover whatever makes the girl attractive, to save her body and all to her future husband, those who are looking attractive wearing make up and so are just misusing it. Veiled women should not put on make up, wear revealing stuff, those links are women who are misusing their veils :)

• what revealing stuff are they wearing besides the make up?

• If you wear those clothes then why wear the hijab? It seems a little controdictory.

• Did I offend you? If so I'm sorry.

• Nope.

• I guess you focus on her face

• Yeah, the face is the most important part (physically) of a women for me.

• Ya but not in my case because I think my face is my best part so if a guy hits on me its kinda confusing since I'm skinny

• What's being skinny have to do with it?

• Isn't the girl in the first from YouTube?

Anyway. It's not weird. Just a bit rare. But I like the fact that some people finally starting to see hijabis as women too. I get hit on at times because some men find it quite intriguing since it gives a sense of mystery.

• I think she is from YouTube, but I do not know for sure. How do you react to getting hit on?

• Yeah

• Of dating wasn't prohibited yes. But I'm friends with many white guys.

• I think that's cool.

• I think they are beautiful, and no it's not weird. I can see where you find it intriguing, it's covering up. Totally normal and I think it's interesting and cool.

• Thanks.

• Some of the immature people a in my class say things about that and say why is she wearing it and say that's stupid, but most people are use to seeing her around school and people seem very friendly to her. I have never talked to her personally, I don't really know her.

• Ok, thanks.

• No, that's not weird. I think they are cute. They come in a lot of cool colors!

• They are also in a lot of cool patterns too.

• I thank its kind of normal because as you know we are girls p.s I know a lot of Muslim girls how look better

• u are the first guy I meat that is atracted to girls how cover up

• Most have had a boyfriend? I thought that was not allowed?

• it is not allowed but they steel do it

• i don't think it is weird at all..Everyone has their own preference and if you find a covered woman attractive then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. why do you find it attractive out of curiosity?

• Well about 3 weeks ago I was watching a TV show and a girl in it was wearing a hijab and I thought it looked really nice. I guess it's attractive because it is foreign and it is something that I have never seen. Also, I think the face is the most important part of a women look wise and the hijab show off the face nicely.

• Y say sorry I'm nt upset or angry with you looooool

• okay then.

• not at all..

• it's perfectly fine and it is a great thing the hijab it makes the woman look very apealing

• Your from Morocco, what race are you?