Okay, I think that this is a huge issue going on since forever and it really makes me want to shout out to all the girls on here who wear heels without knowing how to walk in them. Yes, I know that heels make your legs and frame look amazing but I think that that image literally poofs away for guys and girls when you start to try to maneuver your way across a room. It looks devastating seeing girls walking like penguins because they simply don't know how to walk in heels. This is why I am going to give some pointers on how to walk in heels:
1. When you buy heels make sure that they actually fit you. When you walk, you shouldn't have to scrunch up your toes to keep the shoe on. Don't buy a shoe just because its beautiful, you have to make sure that it works for you and that it FITS YOU so don't buy them without walking in them. (I have seen so many girls wearing pumps that are too big or shoes where their foot slides out of them)
2. Girls are supposed to walk with their legs as close as possible and pointing towards the front. (I have seen girls whose feet tend to point outwards while walking and girls that walk with a huge space between their legs like men)
3.Walk in a straight line where your leg goes OVER not AROUND your other leg (I see girls popping their hips out left and right which is what happens when you move your legs around instead of over each other). Your heel should fall directly in front of the tip of your shoe. This is how you end up walking in a straight line.
4. Keep your legs as extended as possible. When wearing heels, your legs should be as extended and straight as possible (I have seen a lot of girls walking in heels and bending their knees, it looks like your shoes are killing you and that something is dragging you down).
5. Remember that your heel hits the ground first and then the rest of your foot meets. Some girls look like they are bouncing because they do this the opposite way and end up making a lot of noise when walking
6. Walking in heels properly takes energy and will leave your legs burning like you just came out of the gym. Start small and then work your way up with taller heels. Don't think that just because you wear wedges that these rules don't apply (THEY DO)
7. Keep your shoulders back and tummy tucked in (clenching your abs leads to a flat tummy and the same applies when sitting down). I notice that some girls swing their arms out too far while wearing heels to balance themselves. Your arms should only go up to where your leg would be if it were extended.
8. Practice walking in your heels, keep these tips in mind and take care of your heels (I recommend keeping them in the shoe box)
I hope these tips are helpful and trust me all of this makes a HUGE difference and I'm sure guys will be turning their heads when they see a woman walking confidently and expertly in her beautiful high heels :) Girls, let me know if you would really try to improve your walking skills in heels
Most Helpful Guy
If they are young and hot, its endearing, and if they're not hot, its a turn off.