Guys, how many of you wear cowboy boots?

I find it so attractive if a laid-back guy has a nice southern side to him and wears cowboy boots. This guy, prob in his 20s, came into my work alone wearing cowboy boots last night...and I had to talk to him and teach him how everything worked. He was definitely in shape, was very handsome, had some scruff, and had a perfect smile. I was so nervous and could not stop checking him out lol it was so bad...i noticed his boots right when he walked in and I just melted.

I wish I had looked decent enough for him to care that I was extremely into him.

Do any of you guys wear boots? Just curious how many guys actually do these days. I see a good handful in my area that does, but it seems like the amount of young, good guys wearing cowboy boots is diminishing...maybe? When I wear my cowgirl boots I get weird looks sometimes lol but I so don't care. I love my boots:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my cowboy boots all the time, where I live cowboy boots are a very common.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm from suburbia, so no. Even if I liked them, and I don't particularly, they'd only make me look like a poser.

• I wear them all the time, at work with khakis, at play with jeans. Even if I wear a suit for work I wear boots. I got married in black cowboy boots with my tux! I don't know how many pairs I have but I easily could wear a different pair every day of the week. I took a pair to Paris when I visited my wife's family, wore them walking down the Champs-Elysées. Any place, any time. You women need to pick up a pair yourself, real cowboy boots and not those frilly things you pass of for western boots. The look hot with a pair of jean shorts and even hotter in a dress. Try it, you may like it.

• I find it funny you asked this question and there is an add for cowboy boots right in the add box area. But no I never wear cowboy boots, I'm in the north nobody does that unless they're a poser at a country concert. I dislike country music as well... gosh I'm such a hater, I don't mean to be! To which there own!

• I where my cowboy boots all the time. Every time I go someplace I always where my cowboy hat and boots. In the area that I live cowboy boots and hats are very common, nearly everyone has them. Also whenever I go outside I'm usually riding a horse or I'm with the cattle. Even if I go into town I will still where them. Cowboy boots are very great items to have.

• i do, love country everything

• And we have a winner, hahaha finally :)

• It wouldnbe fun as well lol and cute cause I say so

• Lol your funny cause you said so , havnt laughed this hard in a while, so what do you do for a living

• I don't wear cowboy boots like the ones you're talking about but I do, for work, wear a pair of boots that I can probably go hiking in. I am from the north so typically, we won't be wearing cowboy boots. It's just not the style up here. However, I do like the cowgirl look on girls. It's cute but not my favorite style.

• Gee, you guys could go halfsees on some cows and maybe a pitchfork.

• I wear my cowboy boots as often as possible. Love them! Extremely comfortable and look cool! For those who say they'd never wear boots, they probably have never even tried a pair on. You should at least try them on. Might change your mind about them and end up like me -- that's what I did and have over a dozen pairs now with brands such as Lucchese, Tony Lama, Ariat, Justin, and Double H -- exotic skins to sh! t kickers, with everything in between. Now get some boots if you don't already own a pair!

• I agree with you man. Im a southern city type of dude and besides my workout shoes, I wear my cowboy boots often. They are very comfortable and I now have 7 pair and I love to look cool. People will change their minds once they try them on.

• I have a few but I don't really have the chance to wear them anymore. I wish I did have a reason because I miss my ostrich and stingray boots.

• I wear them once in a while.

• The only boots I own are 'wellies', certainly not suited for cowboys :D

• Im 26, and i wear mine all the time :)

• Eh...sorry...not a cowboy..never have and never will...o.O

• ill never be caught wearing cowboy boots lol

What Girls Said 1

• I once liked a guy who wore some :D

• Is it not attractive!? I love ittttt

• well, I do like those cowboy men.

so I guess yeah. its attractive on some guys.

theres something about those cowboys that intrigue me. ha ha :D

• Exactly lol. Most of them are just really respectable and down-to-earth to me, yet rugged and mysterious...idk, I guess I like that kind of cowboy.