Switching price tags on clothes?

I heard that people have been doing this including some of my friends. Have you ever heard anyone doing this or have you done it. I just want to hear peoples stories and what happened? Remain anon if you want, just let me know.

• I've done it
    40% (2)0% (0)29% (2)Vote
  • I know people who do
    40% (2)50% (1)43% (3)Vote
  • I do it now
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I thought about doing it
    0% (0)50% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • I got caught :(
    20% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some places that they just put a sticker tag on the item... and sometimes it happens to have 2 with 2different prices... I always take the higher one out :|

But I don't think I would do that in a big store... it could be a mess if I had to turn it back...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When I was younger I'd do it, nothing ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do they do that? They have one of those tag gun things with them or something? @_@ I don't get how it is possible with clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • News said that People will take tags from cheaper clothes and tape in the cheaper tag to more expensive clothes.

• Tape it? Like, Scotch tape? If the cashier doesn't notice it when they're scanning it, they deserve to lose that money. o_O

This doesn't make sense to me for so many other reasons (inventory knowledge, etc.), but sorry I can't answer your question. Last time I cheated a store was when I was 5 and stole a flower from Michaels...

• haha, some people though ;)

• I would not be able to live peacefully knowing I cheated. Hell no would I switch price tags on clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY! Its wrong and I'd feel too guilty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What stores does that work anymore? Any place I shop they scan the UPC barcode at the register and it gets the price in their database.

In the old days, that might have worked, but I can't see any store that working now.

1|0
    0|0
    • News said that People will take tags from cheaper clothes and tape in the cheaper tag to more expensive clothes.

• I don't do it and never have seen anyone do it.

0|0
    0|0