What do you think about girls wearing corsets, or cinchers in public?

I love corsets so much! They're so sexy and there's so many different fashionable ones that I really like! I think that they would look really good with jeans! Also, I've seen corsets worn over long sleeve shirts and I think that looks sexy and stylish!

Guys: What do think about a girl wearing a corset with jeans? What do you think about wearing a corset over a long sleeve shirt? Do you think it could be stylish and sexy? Do you think it would be okay to dress like this in public? What would you think of a girl wearing a corset or cincher out in public? Would it be a turn on or turn off? Would you date a girl that dresses like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear corsets all the time with dresses and skirts. Mine are the real steel-boned kind though which are a bit more dramatic than the plastic fashion corsets. As long as you keep the rest of the clothes with it classy then you're good :)

• Thnx, and I actually want some of the real steel-boned ones too!

• 2-3 times. When I first get it I'll keep it slightly loose and wear for 30 min, tighten and wear for another 45-1 hour. Put it back on the next day and see how long I can wear it fully laced before my body gets uncomfortable, loosen the laces for 20-30 min, re-tighten and wear for another hour or two. By the time I put it on for a 3rd time it's pretty comfy and has conformed to my body shape. As a first-time wearer, it might take a little longer to be comfortable because your body is not used to

• it. Don?t force yourself to wear it if it pinches or is unbearable. When I got my first corset a few years back it took a little longer to adjust to wearing it, but I kept putting it on regardless of the minor discomfort. Now I can slap one on and it feels pretty natural. It turns into an addiction after a while- Don?t tell me I didn?t warn you! :D

What Guys Said 4

• Frankly, I do not think the corset looks good with a t-shirt and jeans. The corset is an elegant, and old world garment from the days when ladies did not wear trousers. And modern casual clothing like a t-shirt and jeans simply do not do this elegant garment justice! The corset pushes up the breasts and draws attention to them, in addition to highlighting a woman's hour glass figure by pushing her gut down into her knees lol. The corset looked great on Victorian and Edwardian fashions, but looks really out of place on contemporary clothing. For modern use it looks great on ball gowns and formal dresses however. Since corsets draw attention to a woman's cleavage, find clothing that allows you to show this.

• Don't wear a shirt with a corset. Corsets do a lot for the cleavage. No guy wants to see the corset with no cleavage.

If those jeans are skin tight then yes.

I would probably think the woman wearing the corset is some sort of dominatrix.

If she were hot and wearing a sexy corset then it might be hot. Otherwise probably not...

I don't think I would date a woman that wears a corset in public

• Depends

• It can look good and sexy. But it moderation. link I think she wears them to much.

• Can you answer my question? link Thanks.

• Did you answer?

What Girls Said 4

• Acceptable as long as it's done tastefully.

• I like them esp with a long skirt-it looks almost like a dress but I don't have any my friend does and it looks great on her.

• Corsets are very nice to wear in public and can look super classy! But perhaps not a lacey looking one. Probably something more plain, with either a solid color or a pattern, so it looks less like the lingerie corsets are usually known as :)

• Umm if it is under the clothes I don't have an issue I wear mine and I have business they are excellent for fitness or elegant wear www.katkurved.com