Do you consider bikini style panties granny panties?

link

link

link

This annoying guy I know was saying that bikini style panties were granny panties. and that boyshorts and cheekies are tolerable, but that thongs are the only style girls over 15 should wear and my friends agreed with him.

I don't understand how boyshorts and cheekies are tolerable and bikinis are granny panties. Bikinis are made of less fabric than boyshorts and cheekies.

What do you think?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look good. I prefer to see those or something like boyshorts. I personally think thongs look trashy. I'm betting that will get down votes. lol

3|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 10

• No.

Granny panties are the ones that nearly reach your belly button. Like this:

link

I tend to prefer bikinis on girls, and since I like the printed ones, that works out, because most of the printed ones are bikini-cut:

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, they look hot.

2|1
    0|0
  • LOL he's obviously an absolute tool if he says something like, "Girls should only wear thongs because that's what I like, and what I like is of Almighty Importance."

No, those are not granny panties.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think those are hot looking. Granny panties are more like this: link

These are ugly, and scary. Bikini style are close to them, but very cute to see. Thongs and G-strings are hot. Boyshorts are okay. But wear what you want to. It's all on how you feel in them, and how you like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think those are granny panties... they are pretty hot actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I think they look hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like both granny panties and bikini style.. i love it when their printed/plain and cotton...

0|0
    0|0
    • he probably says that cuz they cover your butt... bikini is like a compromise between granny and thong

• No, they are "normal panties." I prefer them.
    Granny panties are much larger and cover a lot of your stomach too

0|0
    0|0
  • I am totally puzzled too. Personally I like about anything other than thongs.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't consider those granny panties

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No. I hint think they're granny panties. But they're close to them. Personally, I think girls should wear whatever they want whether it bw a thong, boyshort, bikini, or a pair of granny panties.

BTW cheekies are smaller than bikinis not the other way around

0|0
    1|0
    • No cheekies are like boyshorts they just show the bottom of the cheeks. From the front they look exactly like boyshorts.

• Show All
    • LOL Victoria Secret invented cheekies? Not if cheekies are the same as tangas like you were trying to convince me of earlier.

• i explained this earlier. victorias secret puts their on spin on things? cheekies=tangas vstrings=gstrings