Girls what do you wear to feel sexy?

Is it a favorite outfit, is it dressing nice and having something sexy underneath, is it a favorite lingerie outfit? What do you wear to feel sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• A black dress with a sort of an open back but has some black sequins in a Y shape, like this link Then in the front, since it's sort of a halter dress, it has a deep V neek that doesn't make feel uncomfortable or slutty. It looks like this in the front: link The dress ends a few cm above the knees and I pair it up with some black suede pumps like this ones: link

This outfit plus some earrings, perfume and natural wavy hair make me feel at my best.

• Nice! Can't go wrong with the little black dress and high heels!

What Girls Said 9

• I usually go with one of my silky little party dresses,especially the strapless ones,with lots of glitter and sequins.Being a big hosiery nut,I'll pair it with some really silky sheer pantyhose(if the skirt or dress is realy short)or a garter belt and some silk stockings with seems and a hot pair of sexy heels!That works for me and for guys?It gets 'em every time!

• it depends where I'm going, what I'm doing and if I'm having a fat day. Sometimes I feel hot in a nice dress, with hot underwear underneath, when I feel like dressing up. When I feel good I wear short shorts and a simple singlet that's midriff. Sometimes in sexy underwear around the house. But if I'm having a fat day I'll wear loose but sexy clothes to feel good :) so it depends. Because if I don't feel fantastic about my body one day putting little clothes on isn't going to make me feel any better, because I'll be able to look at it lol

• Interesting, but I take it that wearing sexy underwear makes you feel sexy either way, right?

• Um no not necessarily

• when I want to feel sexy, I like to dress up in something that is sort of revealing. I like short skirts and clevage. I always wear sexy underwear, it is just what I like to wear.

• I feel sexy in my underwear. Haha. I love chilling out in my underwear. Or my just my panties on and my boyfriend's sweater. I feel super sexy.

• That is a sexy look, just panties and a sweater!

• its my combo of jeans and 'go get em'! off the shoulder top. its not exposing but it makes me feel great!

• This awesome bluish purple..looks like this; http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/NataliePortmanPicture.jpg

after the chest it goes into a corset-type top..i love it!

• Wow, I like that top! that is sexy!

• Any dress and heels on a night out makes me feel sexy. Also, nice matching lingerie underneath and my hair and make-up done.

• A sexy bra and panties set (no thongs)

• I love panties and a bra, to me its like a very sexy bikini! What style panties do you like?

• Boy shorts especially from the Victoria's Secret pink line. Also anything with lace

• if I wanna feel sexy then I wear my favorite lace underwear, my skinny jeans, and a white tank.

• I like that! Love the white tank top and I'll bet knowing you have that sexy lace underneath does feel good.

• Yeah it can also boost your confidence

• Nice shirt and nice Jeans,simple and comfortable.When I feel comfortable, I feel sexy.

What Guys Said 0