How much a height decrease surgery will cost?

NOTE: I know some people got tired,of my posts about height,so if you don't have to say something about my question ,please leave and don't bother. I'm really in pain...just answer my question,about the surgery.

I cannot stand it anymore...today I met with someone via web in order to give him a record he requested...i had a bad feeling,that he must be a shortie,and I was true. When I met him he was about 3 or 4 inches shorter than me. I got angry first,and I was rude at him (I didn't say anything about his height of course) but I was like, "here's the record,it's 30 euros" with kinda angry voice. He gave me the money,and I said "ok bye!" and turned away...after leaving I was bubbling "you f*king jerk...why? why you had to be shorter than me?" and when I was on my way for my home I saw some other shorties too,and I was really sad,and this time I even cried,when I returned to my home. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna take my chances and go through a height decrease surgery,once I have the money.

So the only thing I'd like to know how much will it cost? I can bear physical pain...but emotional pain cannot be compared with physical...it hurts you like hell!

FUCK THIS QUESTION... IT'S VERY OLD ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD... DON'T ANSWER!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think you may have body dymorphia disorder . I think you should reach out and speak with a professional about what you are going through. Altering your appearance will not change the diseases state. You will never be contented with your height, even if you are the size of an ant. Understand that you need to reach out and this is all in your mind.

• *dysmorphic

• No, don't think like that that's bad. You should work on finding out what diagnosis you have and hopefully they will be able to give you medications and remedies that will help in your thought process. There's really nothing wrong with your height.

• with my height ok...but with THEIR height? It's annoying! If almost everyone was taller than me by an inch,i'd not give a damn about it! these guys just destroy it!

What Girls Said 5

• link I'm sure it would be about the same as adding height

• thanks a lot! though it doesn't say how much does it cost

• So I decided to scare him! I came in,and instantly came towards him,looking at him down,with a cold glare,and saying with a deep voice "i want to pay this" and he responded "sure,go to this clerk up there"..and I responded "thanks" very coldly. Hahaha I was just like Triple H,when he was threatening his opponet,in WWE. I'm sure that the guy almost pooped up his pants! (continue to the next post)

• So I decided to not pissed off again with these bastards,but instead bully or scare them,once I have the chance. I won't allow these scums again to destroy my mood! Hahahaha,after doing this,i was walking with a big smile upon my face! Hope I'll do it so again,when I have the chance!

• You should consider seeing a therapist.

• look what I said below...it won't help,i've already done it twice

• How tall are you exactly?

but rotflmao

your pain is giving me the giggles

• i said below because I measure myself every day. I'm between the range of 5'7"-5'8". though I managed to drop from 5'7" a few times,i assume,but that was after staying awake for many hours.

• See, this would make sense if you were 5'5

now I just think you're trolling

• Trolling? NO NO NO! Welcome to the world...there are mnany kind of people,that you would never imagine that they exist!

• lol, I do not understand... people generally wanna be taller and you wanna be short?

• Read my answers in this question,and you will understand.

• Why would you be mad at someone for being shorter than you?

• it's a long story...if you search my questions,then you'll understand. God's a little unfair don't ya think?

• Hahaha you think I haven't been to a therapist? I've already been twice,and they just said to embrace my height...i tried to embrace it,but it doesn't work!

• the thing that annoys me a lot though is,that if someone is short and he wants to be taller is considered "normal",and if someone who is tall or even average,and he wants to be shorter is consdered a "weirdo" , a "psycho" or "crazy" and all of those kind of "beatiful" things. Racistic isn't it?

What Guys Said 6

• Are you out of your mind or just a troll? There is no way anyone could be this stupid.

• $8.

• Are you kidding me? It's a kind of plastic surgery,and plastic surgeries cost a lot. I f you don't knowk,then do you know any medical site,where can I ask about this?

• I did actually look. I did not find anyone doing the surgery in that country. Sorry!

• I'm sure they do it but I don't know where and that firm isn't in English; I'm not Greek so I can't say speak for all the firms and clinics in Greece.

• This is the funniest thing I've ever read. LMAO!!

• This is crazy. Why would anyone wanna be shorter?

• Do you still wanna be short asker?

• Saving up cash for height decrease surgery?

• READ UPDATE

• What in the actual f*** are you talking about?

• You're going to be way more miserable after the surgery

• Why? How more miserable can I be,than I am now? After all as I said,i can withstand physical pain,but not emotional pain! The surgery will be painful only physically,i guess.

• Good chance of it being painful all of the time

• Ok,i want to ask an expert about this...could you please recomend me someone?