Do Guys Like Petite Girls?

I'm 5'0 and I have tiny hands,wrists and feet. I can be weak, physically. (can't even open big doors sometimes -.-) Would you guys think it's a turn off? Do they prefer tall girls? Especially what do tall guys think?

oh and if you like them so, why? ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound perfect to me. I am 6'2" and have a decent amount of muscular strength and mass. I would love to be useful like that and help her move big stuff. It would make me feel more manly and she would be more cute and innocent to me. Honestly almost every girl is short from my perspective, so height isn't an issue.

• i see. I love when bigger guys like to help, it's so masculine and attractive. ;)

What Guys Said 10

• every person is different and so every person has their own preferences. some guys may not like a girl as petite as you described and some will love it... guys like girls. guys like all types of girls. there are definitely plenty of men who would find you attractive I'm sure.

• I love short girls, they're adorable... Tall girls can be OK too but I've only ever dated one or two. I don't mind if a girl is physically weak, she should be feminine and not some burly lumberjack.

• this made me happy, being an extremely feminine girl.

• feminine doesn't mean weak, and it doesn't mean helpless. gymnasts. short. not weak not burly lumbarjacks.

• I know it doesn't I'm generalising.

• I love petite girls.

• I'm just shy of 6' and I LOVE short women. Huge turn on for me.

• wow, nice :) so height difference won't be a problem?

• Nope, not at all. But one thing to keep in mind (and you can totally work around this--I know because I dated a woman that was 4'9") is that the more extreme the height difference, the more interesting sex can get. For instance, in normal missionary position, it's likely that a tall dude's chest (and not his face) would be in your face. But like I said, there are lots of interesting and fun ways to work around that. ;-)

• ok I see, thank you ;)

• Petite girls can be very attractive but then again so can tall girls in a different way of course. I have a hard time describing why I find things to be attractive so I'll just leave it at that.

• I like short girls. I just find it attractive. It looks nice I guess.

• I like shorter girls I'm 6'1 pushing 6'2

• Size does not matter at all in anything except basketball. What matters is egotistical attractions. If you like how they look you crave them. But that does not mean you will be suited for each other.

• Some do. Some don't.

I'm 6' feet tall, and I personally would prefer a girl who's 5'9'' to 5'11''.

• I'm 6'3" and you sound like my ideal girl. Opposites attract.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes,they do.I'm speaking from personal experience.Because almost all the strangers who approached me are very tall guys.I'm only 5'1.

• QA you're not weak because you're 5 ft1. plenty of short people are strong. its not because you're feminine and its not because you're a woman. unless you have an actual physically disability you're only weak because you choose to be weak.

• Yes

But it sounds like you're playing into the whole being petite and weak thing...