How would you define an average looking girl?

How would you define an average looking girl? You can share links of women you think is average looking.

I meant *are average looking, not "is"

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say average is a face that blends in with the crowd and doesn't stick out in any way.

That's were personality comes in to help you stand out ^_^

Pretty and ugly are based on personal preferences.

What Guys Said 1

• Average.

There are many looks which would be considered average, it just means they are not good looking or bad looking.

• What is your definition of cute and ugly ?

• Kelly34, you're misunderstanding DanteSparda. Obviously there is a pedestal for the incredibly angelic, and they are rightly considered attractive-- but that does not negate preference. There are plenty of models that I am not attracted to, which means that there are also conventionally "average" people that I might find more attractive than others.

• So? I never said different people can't have some preferences.

I'm saying they don't have completely different preferences. Some people are more objectively attractive than others. People on here are so delusional.

What Girls Said 5

• Kirsten Stewart in my opinion

• Someone who is not ugly but at the same time does not have anything that makes them pop in sense of beauty. I am pretty average.

• someone who's not ugly per se but is not pretty either

i think I'm average

• Not ugly, not particularly attractive. Just plain and regular.

I find half of Hollywood to be average.

Kristen stewart, jennifer aniston, reese witherspoon, jennifer lawrence, lea michele

• I think a women who gets called average is usually pretty, but doesn't have any features that make them stand out as beautiful. These women are all "average" to me. link