Guys: What's your opinion about this body type?

I mean the pear-shaped girls..I absolutely hate my thighs they make me look fatter and disproportionated. What is your opinion on a girl that looks like this? : link

And what about this?(smaller though,it's too big,and the legs aren't toned ) link

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one is more attractive than the 2nd. In the first, the girl is super toned even though larger in the thigh area...and I think that's just the picture:

link

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say it's still attractive particulary the first picture. the first one isn't especially attractive but that's due to that specific person's toning (or lack of)

• The second one is definitely overweight.

The first is basically slim with her thighs and butt just slightly too big. And for some reason that turns me on like crazy.

• then I guess it's a good thing ,since I'm really close to the first one lol

• Nature has not given you a model's dimensions, but you can lose weight and get into shape and still look good. Sure, it will be a little harder for you than for someone more naturally hourglass shaped, but you can look good also.

• First link is good. The 2nd link she seems just a little bit to big, though if she was toned it might work.

• first one more than the second. But proportional curves are much hotter. If you have hips like the first, some nicely sized boobs to match would be best.

• The girl in the first link has a sexy body! the second one not so much

• The girl in Link one is a beauty. The one in Link 2... not my type.

What Girls Said 1

• Most women are pear-shaped actually. The exact shape varies, but overall most women have bigger hips with smaller shoulders. Most guys will like any body shape as long as the girl is toned. What I mean by that, is that you don't jiggle too much, especially around the tummy area. Otherwise, there's not much you can do. But don't worry about it, there will always be a guy out there who likes that shape.